Slowly slipping down the league

Apathy set back in for me, was excited a few week back, now just meh

sadly the same and I would imagine a fair few more feel this way.

Westwood and the defence should take great credit for the way we have kept teams out for the majority of this season, as should Gray but there isn't a great deal to get excited about in terms of watching us try to take games to the opposition.

Dunno why you worry about it lads.

Until we get proper investment, this is how it's going to be.

Not Me,i've always known that finishing between 15th and 18th in the Championship is as far as we are going to go till we get Major Investment into the club and at the moment that is very unlikely.

Barely won a home match in six months, gates almost on a par with what the piggies get a division below, is it any surprise that apathy has take a hold. Really believe it will take a couple of inspirational loan signings to re-ignite our season. Can we afford to bring them in? Can we afford not to. I was shocked to see fans streaming out of Hillsborough on Saturday, a good 20 mins before the end. No signings and a similar performance against Norwich, and it will be more of the same I'm afraid

That would suggest SG believes something isn't quite working out upfront.

We're certainly not clinical enough at the moment - look at the chances we missed in the last two games

We're letting teams off the hook right not, but our defence is saving us

That's ok - but I think SG is acknowledging we need someone who can take that one chance per game, and that perhaps it's one they will create out of nowhere

That's what I'm saying, surely we'd be better off getting somebody that could give us more than that one chance per game?

Easier said than done though.

First clean sheet since City smashed us so that's a positive for me.

It's pretty obvious that without investment we are a bottom half/relegation threatened side. I'm not happy about that. Everyone on here is not happy about that but MM can't spend money that he and the club haven't got. We've spent money in the past we didn't have and we know how that ended, don't we?

If Gray can keep us out of trouble then he's done the job he's expected to do? I still feel that the squad still needs re-structuring a little and that probably won't happen until next summer unfortunately? For now it's more likely to be loans but as for the way the season's going we're probably on par or just above with the squad/budget we've got?

I don't expect us to have a shot on target against Norwich let alone score.

It's all good and well grinding out points on the road but the majority of supporters can only get to see the home games when you're expected at the very least to have a go at the opposition.

Apathy will set in and rightly so, people are struggling enough to live let alone fork out good money for 90 minutes of football, especially when its to watch a team that's failed to score a goal from open play in 6 games.

After a 3-0 home defeat, a clean sheet and not getting beaten was surely a priority? We got that.

We are simply slipping back to the natural position of a club with a lack of ambition - lower/mid-table. Not sure why anyone thought it would be any different.

Always will be a scrap to reach mid-table whilst Milan is in charge of the club I'm afraid. He's wanting to sell, his enthusiasm tank was empty years ago, and he wants to invest as little as possible to keep us in the Championship.

Keep expectations real and you might not be disappointed whenever we fail to win.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Always goin to happen squad not strong enough & no goal threat we been short of strikers since we came up to many loan players & empty promises from mm you got to invest in quality

The manager is starting to show signs of apathy, there seems to be an air of resignation in his body language

The players have lost momentum and don't look as confident with the ball or with each other

The fans are getting that deju vu kind of feeling, "it's the wednesday" way seems to be almost acceptable as an excuse

What the hell has happened to us in such a short space of time

Our team selection is reduced by injuries but this was the case against middlesbrough and we wiped the floor with them

Look at Derby, we gave them a real game, we looked like contenders, look at them now, top of the league

What has changed? What the flip has changed?

Now, i'm not an MM or Gray basher but the most apparent area seems to be the lack of leadership, where are the rallying calls, the drumbeats, the confidence statements. We hear nothing but maybe's on loan signings.

It's sickening, are we happy to just accept mediocrity and apathy and keep on blaming the players? The buck stops at the top, the club can't keep fobbing the fans off and continue to sign sub standard players expecting miracles from them.

I fear for the future, I really do and it hurts like hell, we have had a good start to the season which is being slowly unpicked, the feel good factor seemingly all but gone. Surely the management team can see this, do we have a strategy in place that will resurrect the positivity, that can pick things up, instill belief within the players/squad and fanbase.

We really do deserve better.

Its not hysteria its just people slowly realising another year of their life has gone and we are just as far away from being a top 6 side than the season we went down.

Yes we're better than we were but I dunno, should fans just go to matches like North Koreans and never grumble or expect anything?