Slowly slipping down the league

Is it Milan's job to throw money at it? He's a chairman, not a benefactor

its in his best interest to give us the best possible chance of success ,afterall you would have thought he would want to maximize his investment , not watch it drift around aimlessly going no where.  

I'm not getting too down over drawing 0-0 away from home.

Sounded as though we was much tighter at back again which is a big plus, we could have won it with chances we had though we came close to losing with that chance they had near end. 

I think we just need to.accept mid table mediocrity for a season or two, let's be honest wouldn't you have taken our current league position and our points tally so far at the start of the season? I know it's frustrating I'd love MM to actually go for it and give gray some cash, we all know the areas that need fixing hopefully it will happen one day!!!!

I'm not getting too down over drawing 0-0 away from home.

Sounded as though we was much tighter at back again which is a big plus, we could have won it with chances we had though we came close to losing with that chance they had near end.

On the face of it yes, it wasn't such a bad result. Trouble is, our woeful home form puts us under pressure to take all three points from games like this

For me we are now hitting par.

Anyone who expected different with the squad we have needs their bumps feeling.

We do need a win soon, but I can take a lot of heart from that fact that we've only had 3 defeats and have only conceded 11 goals

Clearly there are a couple of issues that need sorting - like goalscoring - but we are still a work in progress

Guest Sheff Owl

A point away is always decent BUT just look at the home form..

NO goals from open play in 6 games at home.

You can't hide from the fact it's a major worry, where are the goals coming from? Who is creating them? 

We can't just try and score and then hope our defence keeps them out.

We've currently got the 2nd best defence statistically in the league. Excellent. Stu has sorted that problem out.

But the one that's been pretty obvious since last season is that we need someone to create chances. I reckon if May and Nuhiu had good service to them, they'd each got at least 10-15 a season. For some reason, Gray acknowledges that we don't score enough goals, blames it on the lack of chances created.... then keeps trying to sign a striker. Baffling. Only Blackpool and Bolton have scored less than us, and they're the bottom 2.  

We've currently got the 2nd best defence statistically in the league. Excellent. Stu has sorted that problem out.

But the one that's been pretty obvious since last season is that we need someone to create chances. I reckon if May and Nuhiu had good service to them, they'd each got at least 10-15 a season. For some reason, Gray acknowledges that we don't score enough goals, blames it on the lack of chances created.... then keeps trying to sign a striker. Baffling. Only Blackpool and Bolton have scored less than us, and they're the bottom 2.

That would suggest SG believes something isn't quite working out upfront.

We're certainly not clinical enough at the moment - look at the chances we missed in the last two games

We're letting teams off the hook right not, but our defence is saving us

That's ok - but I think SG is acknowledging we need someone who can take that one chance per game, and that perhaps it's one they will create out of nowhere

Toytown will be Hot Favourites to thump us on the 8th Nov because they are playing out of their skins at the Moment,and i said at the beginning of the season that they will surprise quite a few teams in the Championship including ourselves.

We'll smash them 7-0.