Madine tweet

Guest Sheff Owl

Slagging him off, based upon pure conjecture, when you don't fully understand the meaning of his Tweet.   VERY VERY BAD.

Yep. Although the tweet could easily imply he's dropped, it could also mean something else, nothing like waiting is there before the pitchforks are out.

Slagging him off, based upon pure conjecture, when you don't fully understand the meaning of his Tweet. VERY VERY BAD.

If this turns out to be a big misunderstanding I'll retract everything I said. However, with Madine this sort of behaviour has been par for the course over recent years and I wouldn't be surprised one iota if it's true.

He does himself no favours with this Twitter malarkey.

Not sure how to read that tweet, if he has been dropped and he's spitting his dummy out then he seriously needs to grow up, the club has stood by him and giving him chances on and off the field, he's in no position to talk.

If he didn't mean it like that then fair enough, I've misinterpreted what he said, see you Napoleans Gary. 

Nuhiu will be starting won't he. Up top on his own me thinks. 

------------------------------------------------------------ Westwood ----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------- Palmer -------------------------------- Lees ----------------- Loovens -------------------------------- Mattock -------------

---------------------------------------- Semedo ----------- Lee --------------- Coke ----------------------------------------------------

------------------- Maguire --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maghoma ------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------- Nuhiu ------------------------------------------------------------------------

This line up wouldn't surprise me at all.

Maybe Drenthe isn't fully fit but he did put a fair shift in 2nd half and was our only real threat. I would much rather get an hour out of him and assess it then than bring him off the bench when the game has already gone away from us and we are chasing a way back into the match to get a result.

Madine didn't do badly on Saturday but I am not sure he did enough to warrant a guaranteed start tonight, misjudged a couple of chances in the air that he should have done more with in the 2nd half. Certainly did more to warrant another chance than May did though.

Best Playa satdi...

How many goals did he score and what about that quick short fat lad who created as many chances in 45 minutes than anyone else in the full 90 minutes in the division at the weekend?

Would play him and May upfront tonight. Madine one of our better players on Saturday.

Really - I thought he didn't really offer anything and their defence certainly weren't concerned about him.

Nuhiu causes defenders more problems.

Shows he cares.

I would be pissed off aswell. Played much better than May on Saturday, who seems automatic pick just because he cost us money. When in fact he's been nothing short of average since he's been here.

But May is a different type of player.

And we paid a lot of dosh for the goal machine too!

Shows he cares.

I would be pissed off aswell. Played much better than May on Saturday, who seems automatic pick just because he cost us money. When in fact he's been nothing short of average since he's been here.

There are far more professional ways to show you care about being dropped though aren't they - he's not 15!

Reaction should be onpitch, not online

1000000%

He should be the model pro after we have given him ANOTHER chance.

Yes he should be starting, but there is nothing he can do about it. 

It's stuff like this that makes him the idiot that he is!!!

Slagging him off, based upon pure conjecture, when you don't fully understand the meaning of his Tweet.   VERY VERY BAD.

Where did I slag him off?

Was it the bit where I said he was our best player Saturday?

Or was the IF he has been dropped bit?

Guest Sheff Owl

Maybe he has dropped May? 

Maybe he's just going with Nuhiu up top and a formation change?

It's all guess work until the team news is out.