Madine tweet

On the coach down to London with the team....receive team news....finds out he isn't playing.....loses his rag (standard Madine)...picks phone up and posts a subtle tweet....favourites questions from fans saying "dropped?" I mean it's not rocket science but whatever

I think the proof in how assumptions go is proven in this message!

Cause they travelled down on the train lol

it's not a case of the sun shining out of Madines arse or nuhiu's for that matter it's a case of they are what we have unless by some chance haters can magic some better strikers we are where we are whether we like It or not ,IF we are being honest we would all like good strikers

who score for fun , but can you honestly see that happening

Edited by trevdi9

It's slagging because you didn't know at that time whether he was being petulant, or being a mardy fanny, or not, and you still don't know for sure. You chose, and continue to choose, to assume and slag him off for something he didn't do. Assuming made an ass out of you and plenty of others.

Sorry, but his previous examples of behaviour were more than enough to go on and the fact is that it has been proven right.

I see it as giving him some advice as well as pointing out facts.

You don't, I'll have to live with it.

I really would like to see him succeed, but in all likelihood, with or without an adequate level of ability, the key problem is his attitude.

Nowt wrong with being pee'd off, good, I'm glad he was, I would be as I thought he did enough to retain his place.

However his manager decided to change things.

You obviously missed the bit where i said he was our best forward on Saturday and the bits where I haven't called him a waste of space, w4nker, cnuut and suchlike but you managed to focus only on my comments as slagging him off.

REYT

:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Edited by 33

Sorry, but his previous examples of behaviour were more than enough to go on and the fact is that it has been proven right.

I see it as giving him some advice as well as pointing out facts.

You don't, I'll have to live with it.

I really would like to see him succeed, but in all likelihood, with or without an adequate level of ability, the key problem is his attitude.

Nowt wrong with being pee'd off, good, I'm glad he was, I would be as I thought he did enough to retain his place.

However his manager decided to change things.

You obviously missed the bit where i said he was our best forward on Saturday and the bits where I haven't called him a waste of space, w4nker, cnuut and suchlike but you managed to focus only on my comments as slagging him off.

REYT

:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Reyt. :biggrin:

I focussed on your comments slagging him off because they were based purely upon your assumptions made about his tweet. That's what this thread is about. All the other stuff you posted is obviously valid but has been argued to death on here already.

As for giving him advice, you gave him that 'advice' based upon assumptions. When you tell an adult to stop being petulant, stop being a mardy bum and grow up, you are not giving 'advice'. You are asserting that they have been petulant, are acting mardy and like a child. In this case, he wasn't doing any of those things (maybe :rolleyes: ) so that's why I picked up on it. That's why it's not advice, it's slagging him off.

Nowt personal, others were doing the same, but I just chose your posts to highlight the fact.

I've no desire to slag off one of our players, but taking all the available evidence into account, I think there is WAY more evidence for one of the conclusions about Madine's tweet than there is for the other. Now maybe those assumptions might be wrong (personally, I doubt it), but those making it have plenty of justification for that conclusion. 

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

it's not a case of the sun shining out of Madines arse or nuhiu's for that matter it's a case of they are what we have unless by some chance haters can magic some better strikers we are where we are whether we like It or not ,IF we are being honest we would all like good strikers

who score for fun , but can you honestly see that happening

Your 100% right we have to deal with what we have but cant get my head round why some of our fans seem happy to live in mediocrisy. There's 1 $hit stain who keeps bringing shame to swfc on a regular basis and on top of that he's utter gash, just wish we would wash our hands on him and send him back to carlisle his true level

I've no desire to slag off one of our players, but taking all the available evidence into account, I think there is WAY more evidence for one of the conclusions about Madine's tweet than there is for the other. Now maybe those assumptions might be wrong (personally, I doubt it), but those making it have plenty of justification for that conclusion. 

Eloquently put, I couldn't have worded it better. 

Dear 33,

Learn from my vast experience.

When you get stick, make a note of the aggressors. Continue to wind the foooookers up, and enjoy it whilst biding your time.

Eventually, they let their guards down. That's when you bury the foooookers.

Pink shirts rule btw.

Edited by theowlsman

Dear 33,

Learn from my vast experience.

When you get stick, make a note of the aggressors. Continue to wind the foooookers up, and enjoy it whilst biding your time.

Eventually, they let their guards down. That's when you bury the foooookers.

Pink shirts rule btw.

Lest We Forget.....lol