New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Chris Wood wasn't on the bench for Leicester at the weekend, i would like to think it's him.

There is also Sammy Ameobi at Newcastle not currently featuring with the first team.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Are you one of the Crankees, because their jokes were always a couple of weeks late too?

Are you one of the Crankees, because their jokes were always a couple of weeks late too?[/quote😃

Chris Wood wasn't on the bench for Leicester at the weekend, i would like to think it's him.

There is also Sammy Ameobi at Newcastle not currently featuring with the first team.

scored 2 in a behind closed doors friendly recently. That's what I'm saying, on loan to us to build up his fitness (will probably score 4 in 4) then back to leicester fit as a fiddle. The wednesday way

We'll get another unproven 18 year old from a Prem club's youth team. Or someone who defines the word mediocrity - somebody like Steve Morison.

WE NEED A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER, STUART.

Bang on Alan.

This is the thing that is more worrying than anything else.

This new 'Striker' will simply have the same scraps to feed off as all the others we have.

If true, I am really looking forward to him tackling Maghoma or Tom Lees just to remind himself what a football looks like..

Guest Sheff Owl

scored 2 in a behind closed doors friendly recently. That's what I'm saying, on loan to us to build up his fitness (will probably score 4 in 4) then back to leicester fit as a fiddle. The wednesday way

Agree.

Leicester have Vardy, Nugent, Ulloa all ahead of Wood and then not to mention Lawrence and Taylor - Fletcher (for what that's worth).

Could Maguire do a job as a creative midfielder along side Semedo,play Drenthe or Helan out wide with our new striker( yes I know) starting up front?

That should be the patch up job tomorrow night whilst we are waiting for a creative midfielder.. unless SG is thinking Stevie May should play that role because 'his contribution in other areas [apart from Striker] has been excellent'

Guest Sheff Owl

Bang on Alan.

This is the thing that is more worrying than anything else.

This new 'Striker' will simply have the same scraps to feed off as all the others we have.

If true, I am really looking forward to him tackling Maghoma or Tom Lees just to remind himself what a football looks like..

While i agree the problem is Gray doesn't think we need a creative player, it's been put to him and he says he want's a striker so the talk of creative players coming in ain't happening at the minute.

No goals from open play in 6 home games suggests we need more than a striker.