U21s vs. Hull City, tonight, 7pm, U21 Premier League Cup

Guest Gazzaswfc

He'll be asking people there opinion on whether our U21s would beat Gibraltar B team. lol

If its played at hillsbrough Gibraltar would win we don't win at home don't forget

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Betra wants disciplining, he's kicked off over a penalty which his mate missed, embarrassing for all involved but his attitude doesn't set an example and with these lads on the verge of first team they need to play to the same rules weeks wages and 5 laps at training.

If these lads are on the verge of first team god help us! Didnt go to the game but saw we didnt score so how did gary madine do? lol

I'm baaaaaaack!

Not a vintage performance by any means. Created little and had only one real clear cut chance baring the pen, and that was in the last minute after my phone had died.

No one really stood out as great. Wildsmith looked good. Claimed a lot of crosses and made one great save. Crossdale had his moments.

Was very disappointed with the front two. Very little movement and didn't really win anything. They didn't get great service but never won a header or held the ball up. And the argument over the penalty was shocking. Probably contributed to the miss.

I'm baaaaaaack!

Not a vintage performance by any means. Created little and had only one real clear cut chance baring the pen, and that was in the last minute after my phone had died.

No one really stood out as great. Wildsmith looked good. Claimed a lot of crosses and made one great save. Crossdale had his moments.

Was very disappointed with the front two. Very little movement and didn't really win anything. They didn't get great service but never won a header or held the ball up. And the argument over the penalty was shocking. Probably contributed to the miss.

That's just a match report of the first team - you've just changed the names lol