PLEASE READ - Full set of Trevs prints FOR SALE

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Up to £1805 now - with the picture to add on (now at £102) - so in total £1907.00

Desperately hoping to hit my £2k target before tonights dress rehearsal and would really appreciate your donations.

Even if its just £1 - its not going to me its for a brilliant charity based right here in Sheffield.

If you'd like to make a text donation - of just £1 - text FUNY69 £1 to 70070.

Would be amazing to get 100 Owlstalkers to donate £1.

Thank you to everyone.

(You can substitute the £1 for £2/£3/£4/£5 or £10 - but no other amounts are allowed)

Guest Deleted member

Total now at £1966 - bloody amazing THANKS GUYS

wITH THE PICTURE TO ADD ON AT CURRENT PRICE THAT IS £2068

SORRYF OR CAPS

Guest Deleted member

£2118.00, with 102 to be added from the sale of prints, plus another £85 donated from a client this afternoon.

So £2305.00

Bloody amazing. Thank you

Guest Deleted member

Fundraising total now at £2133.00 - with the (minimum) £102.00 for the prints to be added, another £85 from a client, and now the Kieren Westwood shirt too (thanks 33)

Thank you to everybody who has contributed to that,

FAO Grandad,

Don't forget you can use the second chance offer once the auction has finished, you could depending on the bidder's max bids, send as many as you wanted a "buy it now price" at their highest offer. You could generate another 2 or 3 sales of the prints that way.

Guest Deleted member

That's another great tip - but would mean asking for more prints from Trev - I'm so grateful he provided these tbh. What an absolute gent

That's another great tip - but would mean asking for more prints from Trev - I'm so grateful he provided these tbh. What an absolute gent

not a problem Nigel they are here if you want some mate , anything to raise the total for the cause , ;-)

prints at £107 now

Edited by trevdi9

Guest Deleted member

Current fundraising total - £3,421.46. With at least £205.00 to be added for the Westwood shirt

So £3626.26 in total which I'm absolutely over the moon about.

If you're interested OurDanâ„¢ recorded last nights performance from the balcony - its not great quality - but here it is. Be kind please. First ever go and was very nervous.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Yes very sad - she was so desperate to just get one more Christmas with her family - and was on Loose Women on Friday.

Unfortunately this bloody awful disease respects no one

A fair few Turkeys hoping for the same

Edit - not to be on loose women

Edited by AbbeyOwl

Current fundraising total - £3,421.46. With at least £205.00 to be added for the Westwood shirt

So £3626.26 in total which I'm absolutely over the moon about.

If you're interested OurDanâ„¢ recorded last nights performance from the balcony - its not great quality - but here it is. Be kind please. First ever go and was very nervous.

http://youtu.be/hjhVx05j27Q

Very well done pal

Well done Grandad, 

I was cringe-ing when i was about to press the play button as ive been a bit worried all week that its gonna be a train wreck...

but you passed with flying colours, you did brill' an it was a good watch. 

I think it should have its own thread though.... not enough traffic at the end of this one to do it justice.....