Reality Hitting At Last

Stuart Gray has been without doubt one of our better and most succesfull managers since the heady days of the nineties when you consider what crumbs he has been given.

Its not his fault that the previous incumbent spunked last years and this years transfer budget trying to glue his clusterfvck back together.

Even watching the Bolton game we could have lost that. Swings and roundabouts in footy but you make your own luck by investing in better players and coaches. Wheels are certainly off at the moment for us and its MMs fault for not backing SG imo

so would we all  but it isn't inspiring

If we cant find a buyer I fear the worst 

So do i and if this does becomes another season of mediocrity where we only stay in this league by the seat of our pants,then season tickets sales for the 2015/2016 season will plunge quite sharply because supporters will not want to commit to watching another season of utter rubbish that is being served up.

WTF? is that poor fishing or genuine stupidity?

were you not around last year when he pulled of one of the escapes of the season?

Wake up idiot.....no win in 5.  Where's the next win coming from?  If you had abetter memory than a goldfish you would remember how our

form hailed off at the end of the season.

**tailed

Guest zico sterland

SG is not a problem he has worked miracles with little or nothing , but how long can we keep over performing is the question , the wheels look very unsteady if not yet off . Want someone to blame look higher up the food chain than SG.

Wake up idiot.....no win in 5.  Where's the next win coming from?  If you had abetter memory than a goldfish you would remember how our

form hailed off at the end of the season.**tailed

Fully awake thanks

This 'idiot' realises that we have been playing for sometime with a div one midfield and limited strike force who do you blame for that?

Yep the form tailed off but do you think safety the loss of form of the big yank and loovens at the end and loss of wickham had anything to do with it?

SG's achievement last year merits more support from fickle idiots (if Cap fits then wear it) this with a thin squad I agree we are looking in trouble but don't blame SG. But lack of help from above

Gray is totally blameless, well apart from the bonkers decision to field a weakened side against City, that really drained our confidence, if anything, our overachieving in the first few games allowed the chairman to renege on his promise to support the manager. Well he needs to do it now or we will continue to slide down the table.

Gray is totally blameless, well apart from the bonkers decision to field a weakened side against City, that really drained our confidence, if anything, our overachieving in the first few games allowed the chairman to renege on his promise to support the manager. Well he needs to do it now or we will continue to slide down the table.

Agreed

Guest Sheff Owl

It looks as tho Milan has allowed Gray to bring someone in because Gray keep saying he is waiting for a phone call from Premiership managers (that's been said by Gray for well over a month) with a yes to bring someone in.

It's getting boring with the same sound bytes from Gray regarding waiting.

We must be wanting a hell of a player with all this waiting. We he better be good anyway.

If i was in SG'S shoes and i felt that the chaIrman was not give me enough leeway in the Transfer market and then having to make do with what i've got,then i would seriously consider taking my managerial skills elsewhere where i could work with no such restrictions.

Need to get rid of loan players that are making up numbers rather than making an impact. They need to be replaced

Hope will be here on a youth loan deal so he's not really stopping anyone else from coming in. We should be getting in a striker and someone to dominate CM more on loan. Then in Jan let's assess again.

Guest wilyfox

Today was a reality check. We've advanced this season, but we're not top 6. I said in the summer if Milan's target is the upper end, the necessary quality in the attacking third has to come from somewhere; I stand by that.

Where ever we finish we are just a hard working side that lacks good attacking players.

Decent back four and a few other decent players but we've hit a wall.Without further investment we'll just be a mid table team that doesn't score or concede many.

Yeah better place now than where we have been but how long do we just be mediocre.

Not too gutted but slightly disappointed atm