Forestieri

How the fvvcck is that Forestieri not in the Premier League? Ok, he has that "Latin" part to his game where he's intent on getting everybody booked but apart from that he was amazing! Why can't we get players like him???

I like him a lot but I also liked Vydra, he went to the PL and quickly returned again.

Absolute quality, especially when he plays against us.

Yea also this, I've seen him on TV against other sides and he looked average.

Watford have the type of players who love playing away.

I do like him though, when they brought on Deeney and Dyer late on I just thought chuffin hell.

Guest Sheff Owl

We are such a nice team.

We allow teams space, time to hold the ball and think what they might want to do.

It would be nice to see us get stuck in and stop teams better players but no we just allow them to do what they want.

We are such a nice team.

We allow teams space, time to hold the ball and think what they might want to do.

It would be nice to see us get stuck in and stop teams better players but no we just allow them to do what they want.

That's what I thought today.

It was late on in the second half, and I think Maghoma and Semedo sandwiched a Watford player between them and he fell over.

Instead of straight away running away with the ball they seemed to wait to see if the player was alright, or if the ref was going to blow for a foul.

We are too nice. We don't get in teams faces, we don't attack them, we give teams the freedom of Hillsborough to attack.

In the first half Watford managed to string 40+ passes together. We eventually got the ball off them, hoofed it up to Madine who won the header but there was no support for him. Watford get the ball back and string another load of passes together.

I can't remember the last time we strung passes together without looking like we're panicking. I can't remember the last time we played a clever through ball behind a defence. May gets a lot of stick, but he keeps making these runs but not one of our players is clever enough to even try to pick him out. They're all looking to get the ball to the wingers or whichever big lump is up front.

Frustrating. 

We are such a nice team.

Agree. I think we gave them too much respect. At the start of the season we were working so hard and closing teams now. I think we stood off too much today.

That said, Watford scored an offside goal, a lucky goal through Westwood (albiet from good movement) but then kept the ball so well, we couldn't get it off them. Their movement and counter attack looked dangerour every time though

Guest Sheff Owl

Not taking anything away from Watford because they was class but we made it easier for them.

We gave them space and they didn't give us any.

If they had to give a little nudge to a player they did and it worked, while we just run towards them and try to dance while actually not doing anything to win the ball.

I don't expect us to Roy Keane teams but you have to have some aggression in EVERYTHING you do on the football field.

I'm getting a bit fed up of the niceness in our squad, if there is a ball to be won 50/50 i would probably only back Semedo to give his all, the rest would probably bottle it.