Few point about today.

It was pretty even until one of the worst decisions I've ever seen from a linesman, can't wait to see the TV on just how many yards offside they were.

We seem to suffer from going a goal down psychologically and it's a worry, as is our home form.

We need some wingers in asap, both Maghoma and Hallam Hope were dreadful, in particular the latter.

Stuart Gray was brave to change Madine, tbf he had a decent first half, wasn't in it in the second half for me, but the same goes for May, having said that, they had poor balls all day, no decent delivery to them at all, which brings us back to the wingers we need.

Midfield was wide open at times, I thought they were all poor in the middle, Sam was unlucky hope he's okay and you can see why Semedo has been dropped today, time after time he was wrong side of his man.

Positives, Roystan, tried his guts out, was the only playing that remotely looked like scoring and should have had a definite penalty, he should start on Tuesday. 

Some of Stuarts decisions were a little strange today during the game today it has to be said, not so much with the starting line because Madine deserved his chance, but when we were getting over run time and time again in the middle he just didn't want to change anything until bang...2-0.

But lets not forget, Watford, well they have got quality, bringing two subs on in Deeney and Dyer towards the end speaks volumes, they will go up imo.

Finally, the Ref and  ESPECIALLY the South Stand Linesman had shockers, the Linesman looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown at one time and one thing that really pleased me was when right at the end of the game when I stayed he mad eye contact with me giving him a tugger sign, that I was pleased about. 

It was pretty even until one of the worst decisions I've ever seen from a linesman, can't wait to see the TV on just how many yards offside they were.

You're in for a big surprise then.

I've seen several angles and I can't make my mind up whether Vydra was onside or not.

Asking an official to spot that in quick time is near enough impossible.

The player who scored was initially offside but wasn't interfering with play.

I've seen several angles and I can't make my mind up whether Vydra was onside or not.

How can you not be interfering with play 3 yards from the through ball? Then ultimately score?

Also ahead of play when tapping in a forward pass so offside twice.

lino missed a sending off for their fulll back when he took drenhe out which would have been booked for a second yellow, gave a corner instead, full back didn't even touch the ball.

ALSO CLEAR PENALTY ON DRENTHE, BUT FLAGGED TO GET HIM BOOKED INSTEAD.

That and all the rest of the useless decisions from him and an equally poor ref compounded an equally poor swfc display.

Edited by Pinky

Liam, when the ball was played for him he was off by 3-4 yards mate.

Show the frame where the ball hasn't even left his foot? The previous frame.

The ball has already been played in your shot.

As I say, very, very marginal - and personally, I'd give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker anyway.

Although, I realise those aren't the rules.

Certainly not a howler IMO.

The other player is CLEARLY interfering with play, who is four yards off side, never mind the one half a yard off.

Yes, initially I thought it was him but as you can see both are actually off,  even the player who was interfering. 

It was a goal.

The ref gave it.

End of.

That ref was better than most this season.

We were totally outclassed by afar superior team, whose players were quicker to everything, better on the ball and had better distribution.

We are half decent like half the division and good now and again, they were much, much better than us.

It happens it happened, move on...!