Wigan Tickets on Livingsocial

Guest Leeds Owl

Thanks cookie. That should be my link finished so please use someone else's.

That will be another £12 going in to the fundraising pot for my cycle challenge for the sheffield children's hospital. Any donations/sponsorship will be much appreciated

www. Justgiving.com/farley-grist

Anybody want to use my link, I can only afford to go to these discounted games but if I get this one free I'll be able to go to another one. Cheers!

Guest Big Guns

I now have three buys on my link so get mine free. Thanks folks. Any further buyers please use the next persons link

Will this be your first ever game ?

Guest Big Guns

No mate, erm fourth. Last time was the Watford loss in February, then Oldham 3-0 win last year I think and Leicester win about 4 years ago.

Would be there every month if I could be but alas not to be

Glad you can make this one I reckon one a month is about plenty lol

just got mine.... 1057 people have bought tickets so far, still 13 days to go. 

got a season ticket but this offer of an adult & a child for £16 is to good to turn down, just got to decide who to take to the mecca for their first visit now!!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=206292982&rpi=176385824

.... feel free to use my link if you want  ;-)

Loads of deals for home games that's why I dint get a season ticket this season

It's a good job there is else our average would be shocking. Pigs got over 19000 on Tuesday against Yeovil. I doubt we'll get that for our next home midweek game. I don't know the figures but Reading apart, there's a chance they are getting more home fans through the gate than we are. It's cheaper for them I know, but they're in league one. We would be wee wee in ourselves if it was the other way round.

Edited by archieswfc

It's a good job there is else our average would be shocking. Pigs got over 19000 on Tuesday against Yeovil. I doubt we'll get that for our next home midweek game. I don't know the figures but Reading apart, there's a chance they are getting more home fans through the gate than we are. It's cheaper for them I know, but they're in league one. We would be wee wee in ourselves if it was the other way round.

They've given 2,000 tickets away most games this season, students and local kiddies football teams.

If that's true then fair dos. Do non paying spectators count on the attendance?

We've done quid a kid already if memory serves plus the offer for Wigan.

I should think so because you still have a ticket to gain entrance.

It will just say complimentary on it. 

just got mine.... 1057 people have bought tickets so far, still 13 days to go. 

got a season ticket but this offer of an adult & a child for £16 is to good to turn down, just got to decide who to take to the mecca for their first visit now!!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1289552-matchday-ticket-to-wigan-athletic-at-hillsborough?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=206292982&rpi=176385824

.... feel free to use my link if you want  ;-)

Thanx to the person who used my link. I only need two now... 

Edited by GY-owl.4