Brentford

Guest Retfordowl74

I'm working in London for 2 days before and after so get a night on the company!! Result....

Pubs all over Brentford high street.

Brentford over ground station is a stones throw from the ground ( there's a pub outside that as well) you can get a train from Waterloo or Paddington to Brentford

Went in home end when we won there a few years ago to all but secure promotion so looking forward to not having to keep my gob shut!!!

I'm working in London for 2 days before and after so get a night on the company!! Result....

Pubs all over Brentford high street.

Brentford over ground station is a stones throw from the ground ( there's a pub outside that as well) you can get a train from Waterloo or Paddington to Brentford

Went in home end when we won there a few years ago to all but secure promotion so looking forward to not having to keep my gob shut!!!

Does your company cater for FuthaMucker? :ghoulguy:

Trains from Waterloo NOT Paddington. Easiest way from Kings cross is Victoria line tube to Vauxhall. Then south West train to either Weybridge or doing Hounslow loop.

There's a pub on each corner of the ground. One most away fans go in is to the right of the away turnstiles. I'm going round all four. They're a pretty friendly lot.

Trains from Waterloo NOT Paddington. Easiest way from Kings cross is Victoria line tube to Vauxhall. Then south West train to either Weybridge or doing Hounslow loop.

There's a pub on each corner of the ground. One most away fans go in is to the right of the away turnstiles. I'm going round all four. They're a pretty friendly lot.

You there for the day then?

I used to live in Feltham, which is about 3 mile down the road. Still got a couple mates live there, so I'll be crashing at theirs. Plan is to head there about 5/6, but we're stopping out after the game.

Not a bad plan. Spoons for 1000 and Being from Doncaster we're on the 1230 from there, arrive around 1430 go on the peess. 1130 back to Donny armed with more beer and round Doncaster from about 0130.

Can't wait.

Going down for this and stopping over

Drink in centre as usual for the afternoon, then make the way up for a couple before the game, always good is Brentford away

I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND ONCE AGAIN AWKWARDLY NOD IN YOUR DIRECTION AND INTRODUCE YOU TO MY OTHER FIT GIRLFRIEND WHO IS RUSSY.

I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND ONCE AGAIN AWKWARDLY NOD IN YOUR DIRECTION AND INTRODUCE YOU TO MY OTHER FIT GIRLFRIEND WHO IS RUSSY.

Exciting, although I'll have been drinking for a while by then.

If I vom it's not because you're ugly or anything, WB

The trains from Waterloo will probably be packed with commuters at that time of the evening, so there's the alternative of getting the Piccadilly Line from Kings Cross St Pancras to South Ealing and then walking down Ealing Road (make sure you get a Heathrow-bound service). It's a bit of a walk, but I've done it before. I work near Old Street so I'll probably go that way.