We have...

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Conceded the least goals in the championship

Well done to westy palmer loovens lees mattock + also zayatte and Buxton

Still only one home win. Could've won em all with a bit of luck. Fine lines but we'll get there. Half the problem is solved maybe when Lee and hutch are back we'll create a bit more and start turning draws into wins.

some of the awful refereeing hasn't done us any favours either

Still only one home win. Could've won em all with a bit of luck. Fine lines but we'll get there. Half the problem is solved maybe when Lee and hutch are back we'll create a bit more and start turning draws into wins.

Yep this league is very tight who would have predicted Huddersfield and Rotherham winning this week against good opposition.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

So weve had no luck and poor referees? typical blinkered fans looking blame everything else but our poor attacking players

We need a decent striker, a creative midfielder and some pace on the wings, but it's all the referees fault.

try reading my post again, never once said it was all the refs fault but they've contributed. Look at the Ipswich game as a prime example.

We need a decent striker, a creative midfielder and some pace on the wings, but it's all the referees fault.

top post mate, all of your post is spot on,

we do need a decent striker to compliment the already 2 decent strikers we have.

crying out for a creative midfielder, i am so happy with Semi, coke, hutch & Lee, but imagine if we could replace corry & mcabe with, like you say a creative midfielder, reyt strong 5 for CM.

Pace on the wings, imagine that... mags and maguire with proper competition for places, i rate them but it not quite happening for them in an attacking sense so far this yr, competition for places will keep them on their toes, thought defensively theyve been excellent.

Refs fault we aint top....... too right mate, you only need to spend a moment or two pondering the millwall, forest, bolton, ipswich games to know you are correct about that, its a no brainer.

like i said... top post