Nuhiu

Hard not to feel sorry for Nuhiu, tonight and last Saturday the man seemed to concede a foul whenever there was a 50/50 between him and a defender, and most of the time I couldn't see what he'd done wrong. Someone mentioned that he draws the attention from refs because of his size and there might be something in that. I can't think of any other player, Wednesday or otherwise, that seems to be penalised so much for simply challenging for the ball.

Hard not to feel sorry for Nuhiu, tonight and last Saturday the man seemed to concede a foul whenever there was a 50/50 between him and a defender, and most of the time I couldn't see what he'd done wrong. Someone mentioned that he draws the attention from refs because of his size and there might be something in that. I can't think of any other player, Wednesday or otherwise, that seems to be penalised so much for simply challenging for the ball.

Peter Crouch it's a height thing

He got a league goal which will keep some happy for a while, but again a poor performance.

Losers possession again and again through, offsides, fouls, poor control and poor decision making. He can be fun to watch and might score 1 in 6, but not good enough.

Glad someone saw the same game as me.

He got a league goal which will keep some happy for a while, but again a poor performance.

Losers possession again and again through, offsides, fouls, poor control and poor decision making. He can be fun to watch and might score 1 in 6, but not good enough.

5 in 11 starts this seaon to be fair.