Anyone remember this?

Put this on Twitter earlier - Hirsty's clean sheet against Man City 1/1/90. Hirsty scored on 12 minutes - Pressman injured after 63 minutes. 2nd from Pearson - sorted!

dhkeeper_zpsedcb9a70.jpg

Citeh Team

11 British players!

Dibble

Harper

Hinchciffe

Reid

Hendry

Redmond

White

Morley

Allen

Megson

Brightwell

Off the top of my head other outfield players I have seen go in net for us.

Bullen.

Andy Booth.

Steve Nicol.

Did Lee Peacock go in net once as well?

I'm sure there's loads more.

As I remember, Hirst's first goal kick barely got off the ground so he got a big cheer when his next one was more like what he was after. I don't remember much detail, but my memory tells me he made a couple of routine saves but one that was quite decent. Unfortunately, the camera at the ground failed so it's not on film anywhere and nor is Pearson's goal referred to earlier.

Ugh. Someone mentioned Steve Nicol going in goal. Got to be the worst player to ever have a spell between the sticks for us. We'd have been better bunging a wardrobe on the line. He barely moved and didn't seem to be all that bothered if he conceded or not.

As I remember, Hirst's first goal kick barely got off the ground so he got a big cheer when his next one was more like what he was after. I don't remember much detail, but my memory tells me he made a couple of routine saves but one that was quite decent. Unfortunately, the camera at the ground failed so it's not on film anywhere and nor is Pearson's goal referred to earlier.

Ugh. Someone mentioned Steve Nicol going in goal. Got to be the worst player to ever have a spell between the sticks for us. We'd have been better bunging a wardrobe on the line. He barely moved and didn't seem to be all that bothered if he conceded or not.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/9899-the-great-unwatched