Please No

That website is always fulla shyte. According to them we were in for Ryan Fredericks, Jack Robinson, and Danny Graham. They tout shybo.

Edited by wilyfox

Typical tight MM always the cheap option Huddersfield getting Holt and we r getting this joker

now i dont know this morrison bloke so cant comment on him but if your envious that hudders have signed holt then i can only think you havnt seen what we already have .......

3 goals in 41 games

He will fit right in with our strikers

Give over, Nuhiu 4 in 12, May 4 in 11, that's a return of just under a goal a game from our front 2. Considering the utter pish service they have to work with, I reckon they're doing OK

we are saying please no... but Morrison is better than who is actually coming in ,which is nobody. I cant see how people still think milan is some kind of miracle worker. he has been lucky so far we have over performed with a very very average squad. credit to the players but this wont last , and yes we do really really need some midfied reinforcement

We need a midfielder FFS!

I think that "Midfielder" could well be Nuhiu.   He has great vision, can pick a pass out and can change the tempo of the game.   

He's wasted up front.   Everyone looks at his size and assumes "striker" but to me he could play the midfield role a bit like Klass Ingesson or Orlando Trustfull did (or should have, they never really worked for us....)

Just Visiting wasn't exactly very complementary about him. No thanks, yes our striking situation could be better but bringing in dross like Morrison doesn't make it better, it just fills out the numbers. I still don't get why Gray isn't looking in midfield, yes Lee and Hutchinson are nearly fit again but how long will it be til one or both of them goes out injured again and we're lumped with Coke and Semedo, who try hard but don't actually make much happen.