Ipswich score predictions

Guest Darkus Owlus

If it was Saturday I'd say 1-1 or a hard fought 2-1 win to either side.

As it's Tuesday, which I flipping hate and Wednesday constantly roger up on Tuesdays, I'm going for a two nil loss.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

I know we love to hate him, and he DID get Simek sent off, but I like McCarthy, wouldn't have minded him here (either as player or manager).

How the heck is McGoldrick being touted as an £8 million player?   He's always seemed a journeyman who occasionally gets a goal. Forest fans didn't rate him.

Ipswich have today re-signed Johnny Williams. He follows the recent arrivals of Jack Collinson and Darren Ambrose. They are very strong in midfield which doesn't bode well for us

Don't want to try and discount that but - is Ambrose what he once was? Also, is Collison back to full fitness yet? They're a strong side and Williams is a signing I would have loved us to have made but I'm not as worried by Ambrose and Collison as much as I am by the thought of Zayatte/Dielna being hideously drawn out of position by McGoldrick and Murphy who can be very inventive up front. If we manage to grind out a win here like we did against Reading I think that's a real statement of what we can achieve, but as others have said we're generally dogger in mid-week games.