Lavery & Other Injuries

I thought Lavery had a set back as his injury had not heald the way we wanted, we need Hutchinson and Lee back ASAP, gutted about Lees

Hutchison was injury prone before we signed him ,How long contract we gave him,Lee will be injury prone forever he is at the club now you watch.Now is the time for our development side to start coming through if at 20 they not ready for games are they good enough to be here?in past MARK SMITH was 17 PETER SHIRTLIFF 18,CHRIS TURNER 17.If they aint showing glimpses of ability at 20 let em go.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Nope. Both good, but both strikers who like to run channels and run off the shoulders of defenders. They would be making the same runs each time.

:rolleyes:

If Hutchinson had done his knees again I'd agree that it's getting stupid now.

But you can't legislate for other injuries. They happen.

I always think that once a player is injury prone with say bad knees they are always more likely to get injuries to other areas.

If Hutchinson does play Tuesday my money is that he will not be fit again for Saturday.

If fit he would be a regular first teamer but I really do not see the superstar player some people think he is.

time will tell regarding whether or not hutchinson is worth the money or not. if playing him turns loses into draws and draws into wins and he gets 25 games a season its well worth it for me. so far this season we've done much better with him then without

Including last season Hutchinson has already missed more games then he has been avilable for. I have zero confidence in us getting 25 games out of him this season when you look at his carrer record.

When he does come back he will need 2 games at least to get sharpness back and then he will be out again.

From what I have seen a good champonship player but over rated by many.

Including last season Hutchinson has already missed more games then he has been avilable for. I have zero confidence in us getting 25 games out of him this season when you look at his carrer record.

When he does come back he will need 2 games at least to get sharpness back and then he will be out again.

From what I have seen a good champonship player but over rated by many.

Best player we've got. On the right deal and no transfer fee there was no downside to signing him.

His back injury has been unfortunate but anyone could have taken that hit clearing the ball, nothing to do with being injury prone.