Cardiff a far more important game

I want us to win every match.

If we somehow beat City it would give us tremendous confidence for Saturday.

Tonight we play the champions of England and have the chance to pull off a massive shock.

It will bring headlines, confidence and more money.

We are able to look at this match tonight and prepare, then concentrate on Cardiff

Tonight we play the champions of England and have the chance to pull off a MASSIVE shock.

We are able to look at this match tonight and prepare, then concentrate on Cardiff

Tonight?!

Have I got my dates mixed up? 

Tonight we play the champions of England and have the chance to pull off a MASSIVE shock.

Hope I'm not spoiling your plans mate but the game is tomorrow. Time to turn the car around!

Guest Distraught!

What if I offered you a 6-0 win at City AND a 2-0 win at Cardiff?

Hypothetically, if I was offered that scenario right here and now (and it could obviously be guaranteed).

Being serious for a second, of course the Cardiff game is more important.

And I think they'll be a cracking atmosphere at tomorrows game, in the away end, regardless of a win or not. As long as our lads show that they're up for it & give them a game I'm happy.

But I keep having visions of a win. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

I personally think, thanks to out tremendous start to the season, that tomorrow nights game away athe champions of England is a more important game. We could afford a loss against Cardiff Say and it wouldn't derail us, it's a game I expect us to lose anyway. Whereas tomorrow, if we were to somehow do the unthinkable and win, we have a chance to make money for the club, more publicity and more than likely a televised game in te next round.

Guest Distraught!

So fans would accept a 6-0 defeat?

Whats the point of tomorrows game then?

It is about comparative importance.

I would obviously prefer to win both but winning at Cardiff is far more important in my mind than even getting a tonking at Man City.

It is about comparative importance.

I would obviously prefer to win both but winning at Cardiff is far more important in my mind than even getting a tonking at Man City.

Yes Cardiff edges it in importance.

But would I ever take a 6-0 defeat? Nope.

I don't see why we need this comparisons tbh, tomorrow is a big game where a win brings many benefits.

Enjoy it for what is it.

Gray is no fool and will have us prepared in the right way for Saturday, no matter what happens v City