Man City 1/6 to win against us

Guest JonTheOwl66

Whoever they put out there, we'll get spanked. I bet we hardly see the ball for 90mins. I reckon Silva will be rested, but Nasri & Navas will turn Mattock & Palmer inside out. If they play Demichelis, we might manage a consolation goal on the break through May or Maghoma if we're lucky.

We will be solid at the back

Hope so, but I have my doubts. Their attack will be a cut above anything our defenders are used to dealing with. I'm hoping we'll get men behind the ball and go man for man. We could play well and still lose 4-0.

Have to remember that amidst the talk of City putting out their second string, we'll more than likely be making changes too. I reckon Kirkland will play and I wouldn't be surprised if Loovens gets rested too, to avoid yet another yellow card if anything, so our defence which has been the highlight of the season will be disrupted (not that it bothered us at Burnley!).

I'm going there with the expectation that we'll battle, make it tough for them yet ultimately lose by 4 or 5 - anything better is a bonus. If we play like we did in the first half at Birmingham we'll get slaughtered, play like we did in the second half and we'll give a good account of ourselves. Therefore the odds are about right, but as we know upsets can and do happen. They don't often go in our favour, but who knows...