Dave Jones

Guest Big Guns

Milan made jones find a coach cos he knew wilkinson and jones were shuffle jones thought gray was a safe bet and was gutted when he turned things around and ignored his advice last season

Jones = willy puller

"I haven't become a bad manager overnight. I'm never fearful of my job because I'm good at what I do," Jones told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"Go get whoever you want in. Get Mourinho. He'll still be working with the same players."

He added: "You could bring someone else in but what happens if it doesn't work for them? You bring someone else in? The club has been through that enough times.

Before you all pile in slagging jones off answer this one question;

Twelve months ago could you see 30000 in hillsboro winning a sixth v seven championship game putting us into a play off place?"

No me niether. Slag away.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Before you all pile in slagging jones off answer this one question;

Twelve months ago could you see 30000 in hillsboro winning a sixth v seven championship game putting us into a play off place?"

No me niether. Slag away.

What would I slag off about that?

Suddenly struck me today that we have Dave Jones to thank in part for our current performances. He brought Stu to the club and therefore is responsible, again in part, for him being appointed.

So, thanks DJ!

Didn't he also bring Mattock, Helan, Antonio, Maguire, Loovens (originally) and Nuhiu to the club.?

Owls talk is like a weird little sect full of deluded obsessives who spend that much time in each other's company, they have lost their grip on reality.

Every other day a straw piñata of Dave jones is trotted out for them to bash the **** out of and dance around spouting the same lies they have been spouting since megson got sacked.

Like a ritual for morons.