New loan signing to be announced tomorrow...

In my opinion, Coke, Palmer and Macguire need to up their game.

Coke needs to find a higher level of consistant performance which may be beyond him, he's probably the player most at risk right now.

Palmer has reached a bit of a plateau, and a spell out of the side will benefit him

Macguire can be a real talent, but he needs to do more, he has a lot of possession, but rarely chooses the right option

I think we are 3 players short of having a very decent team.

I feel sorry for Palmer he has come on really well and Mcguire has put him in trouble on a number of occasions by his wayward passing. Liam needs a rest not dropping... also some really cretin fans  who constantly scapegoat him.

Briidcutt would be an excellent signing if we are so fortunate to be offered him

I feel sorry for Palmer he has come on really well and Mcguire has put him in trouble on a number of occasions by his wayward passing. Liam needs a rest not dropping... also some really cretin fans  who constantly scapegoat him.

Briidcutt would be an excellent signing if we are so fortunate to be offered him

The boy is a talent

He's still young and will get better

I agree with you, a rest will do him the world of good

I think Palmer has missed Kieron Lee more than most

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Scoring? Probably not personally, looking at his stats. He can spot a pass though, as well as making tackles so he'd be perfect for our engine room if Stuart wants to play Nuhiu and May

So he can spot a pass, but can he make one? What's his assist record like? I don't doubt he's a good player - he is. But with our midfield quartet of Lee, Hutch, Coke & Semedo, is Bridcutt going to give us anything significantly different?

So he can spot a pass, but can he make one? What's his assist record like? I don't doubt he's a good player - he is. But with our midfield quartet of Lee, Hutch, Coke & Semedo, is Bridcutt going to give us anything significantly different?

He's going to be fit and a top championship central midfielder. A Venn diagram none of our current players fall into the middle of.

Edited by Random Task

Semedo/Hutch, Coke and Lee is our best midfield in my opinion. However, in trying to accommodate May into the starting eleven, we've had to switch to a central two. To keep us solid, those two central midfielders need to be able to get a foot in. With a lot of sides now favouring a central three, we'd be overrun if both our two couldn't impose themselves physically on the game. Bridcutt is not a strolling midfield passer, he's more like Lee in that respect.

Such bizarre and negative comments on here some time.....

We're not far off a relegation side..........palmers crap..........why sign him before a cup tie..............

Bloody hell !!!!!

1-Sounds like a great signing (if true), WHENEVER it happens

2- Palmer is doing great and is an integral part of a defence that has had SEVEN clean sheets

3- we are not far off being a PROMOTION winning side (without lee hutch Buxton and despite seeming to only play teams in the top six - brum and Bolton excepted). A signing or two like this will only push us on further

I believe in Stuart gray a lot more than the comments on people on here, fortunately

If you read owlstlk and didn't go to matches you would be mistaken for thinking that most of our team are out of form and need dropping.

Bizzarre.

Regarding the player, i am surprised we are bringing in another mid, but  guess it would be daft to turn quality away.

We need a striker more though.

Soooo...where is this story coming from?

Or is it just from somebody's imagination?

For the record, this would be an awesome signing. But I doubt it will happen...they have just signed him.

Just signed him but not getting games. Sunderland know what gray does with players. We need a bit more in CM If lee and Hutch aren't fit? Would make sense. And as wakefield says what the fooks up wi you? Good player, coming into a flippinggood side. Stop picking spots of players who are giving us our best season in donkeys years

People are honestly saying they wouldn't have Bridcutt?

He'd walk into our side even when everyone is fit.

It won't happen though. Doubt they're going to loan him out.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have him, but given we probably have very limited funds, is someone who is basically a defensive midfielder what we should be going for?

I

What is wrong with some of you? We've just had the best start to a league campaign in years and looked good against every single team we've played so far.

And your nit picking saying he's not good enough and he's not good enough. Get a grip and encourage the players. If it was left to some of you lot mags would be benched by now along with a few others.