New loan signing to be announced tomorrow...

Guest conisbrough

Could be half right, could be Sunderland with Wickham coming in and Madine out on loan with a view to selling him in January...

Gets tin hat and ducks down low....

He has not scored this season yet and was kind of hoping this would continue and would lose hisam first te place and then you never know, we could ponce.

Even large tin hat put on.

...Liam Bridcutt on loan from Sunderland.

Wouldn't turn my nose up like some muppets on here. We are a few injuries away from being a mediocre side like we were last season.

Anyone know anything at all regarding hutch/lee injuries? Didn't Hutch have a fitness test at boro but fail? If so why is he still not on the bench?

Not what we need?! Hahahahahahahaha

Probably the best player I saw at hillsborough when we played Brighton at home that season. Far more than a defensive midfielder.

Also, there is no chance of this happening.

we do need hutch and lee out for some time i was told yesterday,dont know if true but bridcutt is a good player i think he cost £2m

Would be a bit odd bringing him in before a cup tie in which he'd be unlikely to play. Not sure whether he's already cup tied but, if not, Sunderland who are still in the cup themselves, surely wouldn't want him cup tied. Definitely a decent signing though, as he is one of the few players who can both, defend, and attack.

Gray is probably on the verge of deciding Coke is not up to it. Last two games he has done his disappearing act. Which realistically leaves us with Semedo and two injured central midfielders.

Bridcut would be good. Get him in the engine room with Semedo and with Westwood Lees and Loovens in defence we would be really strong down the spine.

I don't know whether we can make it happen but could understand Gray wanting to do it.

Would be a cracking bit of business. Not as attacking as we need but would improve the midfield no end.

Cracking bit of business to sign a player who you say - and I agree - is not as attack-minded as we need? Defensively, Coke and Semedo are fine and Hutchinson + Lee are back in training. Lee is the one we need cover for, and Bridcutt isn't that type.

Gray is probably on the verge of deciding Coke is not up to it. Last two games he has done his disappearing act. Which realistically leaves us with Semedo and two injured central midfielders.

Bridcut would be good. Get him in the engine room with Semedo and with Westwood Lees and Loovens in defence we would be really strong down the spine.

I don't know whether we can make it happen but could understand Gray wanting to do it.

It's true Coke hasn't been at his best these last couple of games but he'd previously put in a run of decent performances. And although not at his best, he was part of the side that actually won those last two games. Agree though, that Bridcutt would be a near perfect addition to our midfield

Cracking bit of business to sign a player who you say - and I agree - is not as attack-minded as we need? Defensively, Coke and Semedo are fine and Hutchinson + Lee are back in training. Lee is the one we need cover for, and Bridcutt isn't that type.

Bridcutt is actually a little bit more attack minded than many give him credit for. He could orchestrate attacks from a similar position from which Lee operates. It's likely, if true, that it will be more about wanting to play the extra striker. If we play with just the two central midfielders, they both have to be able to sit in there. We couldn't risk a playmaker in that system

In my opinion, Coke, Palmer and Macguire need to up their game.

Coke needs to find a higher level of consistant performance which may be beyond him, he's probably the player most at risk right now.

Palmer has reached a bit of a plateau, and a spell out of the side will benefit him

Macguire can be a real talent, but he needs to do more, he has a lot of possession, but rarely chooses the right option

I think we are 3 players short of having a very decent team.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.