Anyone with tickets for City end

Just had e mail informing tickets cancelled

Think I will sue as we have all paid for rail tickets and hotel accommodation after receiving tickets

I'd take advice before doing that. I'm sure it'll be in their T's&C's that away fans aren't allowed to buy tickets in the home end.

I'd take advice before doing that. I'm sure it'll be in their T's&C's that away fans aren't allowed to buy tickets in the home end.

But as mentioned before, how do they know they are away fans.

You could happen to be in Manchester that day/week for work and fancy going to watch a cheap game of footy

But as mentioned before, how do they know they are away fans.

You could happen to be in Manchester that day/week for work and fancy going to watch a cheap game of footy

You could be. But I'd guess the club have thought about this, seen the number of new fans registering and made a decision, rather than something potentially bad happening.

This board would be in meltdown if loads of opposition fans got tickets for home areas at Hillsborough

Has anyone got a number for the ticket office? I've signed up to the website and recieved a supporters number, but I have a Manchester postcode so that might make my case of being a city fan more plausible?

Tell em you'll start supporting United if they don't let you in. lol

To all those people saying just pay at the turnstile I do not think this is an option. Man City turnstiles will be those automatic ones were you need a ticket, there will be no man sat there to take your money.

Seems a shame Man City for whatever reason could not give us more tickets. Seems now they are preventing supporters of both sides going to the game.