Chris Maguire

Last season he was playing with a smile on his face. He was out of position but he was just happy to be playing.

I get the impression that he thought, with finishing our top scorer last season, that he'd be played up top this season.

He's incredibly frustrated and it's affecting his game. He wants to score more but he's being reduced to pot shots at goat from outside the area.

Totally not a winger. Wasted out wide.

It's harsh being too critical, but at the minute, we seem to have very limited threat down our right.

Also thought Palmer had a bad day yesterday. He has been fantastic since getting a run in the side, but I do believe we can improve the side more so if Buxton was to take back over the full back duties

Maybe have Palmer as the other alternative to Giles Coke

Form. Players dip in and out of form, and some more than others.

Why can't people understand that?

It's not for want of trying, his contribution to the team has still been good. He just needs to nick a goal and we'll likely see the Maguire of last season again. 

Yes, I don't think he isn't good enough, and nobody can argue with that!!

You do realise this is Owlstalk? We can argue black's white on here.

You say you don't think he isn't good enough, therefore you must think he is good enough. Is that right? Or do you mean that you do think he isn't good enough,which would mean you think he is substandard.

None of that matters anyway because it's just your opinion and others might not agree in which case they can argue with you.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I think he over complicates things because he's lacking confidence at the moment. He's twisting and turning to try and get it perfect. He just needs to keep it simple.

Nah that's not how the mind works. He's overcomplicating because he's over confident.

He started playing in November/December last season and got 10 goals.

He's obviously got something about him but nobody can argue against him being poor this season.

I think he just presumes he's guaranteed to start every week because of last seasons form.

He started playing in November/December last season and got 10 goals.

He's obviously got something about him but nobody can argue against him being poor this season.

I think he just presumes he's guaranteed to start every week because of last seasons form.

More likely because there isn't another right winger in the squad