STUART GRAY

Most likeable manager we've had in a long time.

Nice guy like Laws was, but has a bit more about him as a coach.

Laws worked wonders here too with one hand tied behind his back. I'll agree when Gray beats the 9th place finish (which it looks like he's going to do). One thing I would say, Gray has created a more cohesive team and we are more consistent. My one hope for this season was more consistency as I thought that could easily see us move up the table by quite a few positions. Loving Super Stu and his work.

Laws worked wonders here too with one hand tied behind his back. I'll agree when Gray beats the 9th place finish (which it looks like he's going to do). One thing I would say, Gray has created a more cohesive team and we are more consistent. My one hope for this season was more consistency as I thought that could easily see us move up the table by quite a few positions. Loving Super Stu and his work.

The league is harder now but both managers got the fans and players on side and generally just had a go

Gray is the best thing that have happened to the Wednesday for ages, finally a manager (jejeje, head coach) with some modern football thinking. Gonna finish in the top 10, and hopefully in the to 6 this season. Life is good for a Wednesday fan all of a sudden!