Maghoma

has the potential to be really decent his decision making is all that's letting him down. he is leaps and bounds on helan although chucking him on towards the end seems to be a decent option when we need to stretch things. no coincidence when we stop relying on talentless throw like jj or loveable yet quality bereft triers like lera and reda we start looking solid and pick up wins.

Think they all do, some absolute horrors on show from Maghoma, Maguire and to a lesser extent May today

Glad to see we've taken to smashing it into the stand rather than holding it in the corner though, difficult for the opposition to score if the ball is half way up the Kop

I'd have them Monday morning firing a 1000 balls into the net from all distances Edited by JoshTheOwl

Technically brilliant.   Great feet, shifts the ball around easily with either foot.

I just don't get why he has to get himself out of jail so much with his skills.   It's like he's always got to use his tricks to get away from close attention and I don't understand why he never seems to have time on the ball more.

Maghoma is a reyt player

Over complicates things sometimes like JJ used to do

But he's going to be a top player for us.

Hi is a right player.

And the BIG thing that sets him apart from the likes of JJ and Antonio is the ball usually ends up with one of OUR players when he has done with it.