Maghoma

Big fan of Maghoma, the lad has bags of ability, starting to work much harder for the team than last year too.

Get his head up and pick the right pass a bit more often and he'll be a top, top player

I find him frustrating tbh. 

He obviously does have a bit of talent and can cause problems, however, I get so annoyed that when he breaks he never runs for the byline. He always looks to cut back inside or pass it side ways or backwards.

I am not sure if its a confidence issue or what, but I would love him to take the full back on, knock it ahead and run onto it, because he has got the talent. 

Good player and is getting better by each game. 

Definitely causes more problems in the middle. Could be the creative midfielder we need. Would like him to start in the middle vs City.

But if he was to move there on a more permanent basis we'd probably need to loan in another winger.

I'd be interested to see whether he could do it from the start.

Games are always different in the last 30 minutes from the first 30 minutes.

If we could start off games in the same way we've been finishing them recently I could see us really blowing a side away soon.

His Final ball is crap his decision makin is crap he greedy rather have Helan over him everytime

Because Helan is known for his great final ball and decision making?

Maghoma still needs work but there's no doubting he's by far the better, more natural player

Helan did his job well today in fairness, but that is his job, pacy option for the last 20 minutes to stretch the oppositions tired legs

also needs to learn how to shoot from distance.

Think they all do, some absolute horrors on show from Maghoma, Maguire and to a lesser extent May today

Glad to see we've taken to smashing it into the stand rather than holding it in the corner though, difficult for the opposition to score if the ball is half way up the Kop

Think they all do, some absolute horrors on show from Maghoma, Maguire and to a lesser extent May today

Glad to see we've taken to smashing it into the stand rather than holding it in the corner though, difficult for the opposition to score if the ball is half way up the Kop

Maguire's does that really weird shot were he proper swings at it and yet the ball sort of dribbles it way towards the goal.