Well played, Keiren Westwood

He kept us in that game today with the penalty save and the point blank save from their corner in the second half. He was absolutely brilliant today; he gave us the foundation to go on and get the three points. I wasn't sure we needed him when we first signed him, but he is a class act and will win us points almost single handedly.

My Cov mate text me the day he signed. Told me Westwood would be our player of the season. 

I told him Reda would either score or get sent off.

Looks like we were both right.

Wow that says a lot about him, must have been a bit of a legend at Cov. A real shame that he got left on the sidelines at Sunderland.

We all thought Kirky was great, Westy is different class between the sticks!

Had confidence he could save the pen, must have been watching how many go down the middle these days. And then to get straight up and collect the loose ball, top notch.

Brilliant keeper we have on our hands here.

Wow that says a lot about him, must have been a bit of a legend at Cov. A real shame that he got left on the sidelines at Sunderland.

We all thought Kirky was great, Westy is different class between the sticks!

Had confidence he could save the pen, must have been watching how many go down the middle these days. And then to get straight up and collect the loose ball, top notch.

Brilliant keeper we have on our hands here.

He kept them in the Championship the season before they got relegated to League 1 apparently. Their player of the season two seasons running. They love him there!