Player ratings

Ronio

Westwood  -  9  -  Terrific performance

Palmer  -  5  -  Thought he played poorly in all honesty , a real off day

Loovens  -  7  -  Couple of slips , but overall pretty sound

Lees  -  8  -  Another top notch display

Mattock  -  7  -  Defended well , but hit the first man with virtually every cross

Maghoma  -  7  -  Did well , looked better when he moved inside

Coke  -  6  -  Usual Coke , looks great in flashes but drifts out of the game for long spells

Semedo  -  8  -  Great display , tireless and fearless

Maguire  -  6  -  No shortage of effort , but his execution and decision making is pretty poor at the moment

May  -  7  -  Great energy and never gives defenders a second , deserved his good fortune with the goal

Nuhiu  -  6  -  Worked hard and got better as the game went on , but he had to really as his contribution first half was basically just giving fouls away by not challenging for the ball in the air properly.

Helan and Hope - both injected attacking impetus when we were starting to tire

Pretty spot on for me. Coke's form seems to have dipped lately, as it often does, and I like Maguire but not much seems to be coming off for him at the moment.

last 2 games coke as been poor as for maguire i thought he was our best player at brum and worked hard on saturday without achieving anything .

Westwood  9 - Immense today, kept us in the game. Fantastic save from the pen and another clean sheet. MoM for me.

Palmer     6  -  Not his best game today.  

Loovens   7  -  Solid as usual and gives us that experience at the back.

Lees         9  -  Rock solid today, put in a series of quality tackles and headers from the back.  

Mattock    7  -  Reliable at the back, unlucky not to score second half

Maguire    6  - Hasn't looked his usual self.  

Semedo    8 -  Another great performances from Semedo.  Great run down the left to set up Hope.

Coke         6 -  Didn't have the greatest impact today.

Maghoma 7 -  Started pretty lively, did a decent job when moved to the centre.

Nuhiu        7 - Worked his socks off as usual. Unlucky to not get a pen having been dragged down in the box.

May           8 - Worked the channels well, did well to get the ball in back of net.

Hope         7 - Looked very lively, and unlucky not to score today.

Helan         7  - Did what was needed when coming on.  

Dielna        6  - Wasn't on the pitch long enough to have an impact.  Helped keep it tight at the back in the end.

Referee      0  absolutely shocking refereeing today.  Worst i've seen in a while.

Gray          10  Got the lineup and subs absolutely spot on today.

Fantastic win today and we are sat nicely in 6th place.

Thoughts?

I'd agree with that although i thought Semedo was MoM for me, was everywhere and wouldnt let them breathe. All in all though to say a few players werent great today it was a brilliant win considering they had ref and linesman on their side too.