North Stand Saturday

As the north stand is all but sold out and seeing the fantastic display by the Borrussia Monchengladbach (sorry for spelling) , does anyone else think we could do something too?

For example , blue cards on the blue seats and white cards on the seats that read 'SWFC'.

Im sure i can remember us doing something similar with blue and white stripes across the north stand?

Thoughts? UTO

As the north stand is all but sold out and seeing the fantastic display by the Borrussia Monchengladbach (sorry for spelling) , does anyone else think we could do something too?

For example , blue cards on the blue seats and white cards on the seats that read 'SWFC'.

Im sure i can remember us doing something similar with blue and white stripes across the north stand?

Thoughts? UTO

Clubs not interactive enough mate..bums on seats..patience....get what you're given.

Its a shame Wednesday don't effectively harness the obvious passion the fans have for the club.

You look at Chelsea..Look at Old Trafford./..Flags waving, cameras flashing..You ever tried videoing owt in front of a steward at Hillsborough?

The whole ethos is "get 'em in..keep 'em quiet..get 'em out"...

Its been like this since 1989...

The club is sh *t scared of validating anything that looks like fans jumping about..despite the fact Wednesday fans have been pouring into Hillsborough for over well  100 years, with little trouble.

The Kop at Liverpool..banners flags..most owt goes...

Look at the fans of the german clubs..wall to yellow wall of exuberance , flags singing, chanting...no trouble...

It could come to Hillsborough that sort of atmosphere..but the club are shee*te scared of letting it

Thoughts? UTO

Their most hated fan is the one chants give us a B

Thoughts? UTO

Correct spelling is Dortmund.

Clubs not interactive enough mate..bums on seats..patience....get what you're given.

Its a shame Wednesday don't effectively harness the obvious passion the fans have for the club.

You look at Chelsea..Look at Old Trafford./..Flags waving, cameras flashing..You ever tried videoing owt in front of a steward at Hillsborough?

The whole ethos is "get 'em in..keep 'em quiet..get 'em out"...

Its been like this since 1989...

The club is sh *t scared of validating anything that looks like fans jumping about..despite the fact Wednesday fans have been pouring into Hillsborough for over well  100 years, with little trouble.

The Kop at Liverpool..banners flags..most owt goes...

Look at the fans of the german clubs..wall to yellow wall of exuberance , flags singing, chanting...no trouble...

It could come to Hillsborough that sort of atmosphere..but the club are shee*te scared of letting it

Agree, but disagree about the flag waving thing at chelski and arse. How pathetic is that, that they have someone paid to wave a big flag when they score. As for taking pics, I find it amazing that when your team has just scored an important goal, you want to get your phone out and take a picture. Ffs what's that about ?? Most premiershit teams supporters are total w******s. Plastic fans that disappear when relegated. It's one of the things I dread when we get back to the top flight, these morons all claiming to be Wednesday fans ( until were relegated )

Correct spelling is Dortmund.

lol that's brill