LIVE tv Owls v City for Expats and holidaying Owls

I've had an absolute nightmare for this game, I fly to Berlin on the Wednesday morning for the Marathon that weekend, so I had been hoping the game was going to be the Tuesday night so I could go and then straight on to the airport. I assumed it wouldn't be on TV in Germany so bought a ticket to the Hertha Berlin - Wolfsburg game instead, figured if I couldn't watch Wednesday then I could console myself by seeing Nicklas Bendtner play live... I might sack it off and try find a bar with Bein Sports 7 on instead...

You can stream the laptop to a TV you know  lol

still poo quality

I've had an absolute nightmare for this game, I fly to Berlin on the Wednesday morning for the Marathon that weekend, so I had been hoping the game was going to be the Tuesday night so I could go and then straight on to the airport. I assumed it wouldn't be on TV in Germany so bought a ticket to the Hertha Berlin - Wolfsburg game instead, figured if I couldn't watch Wednesday then I could console myself by seeing Nicklas Bendtner play live... I might sack it off and try find a bar with Bein Sports 7 on instead...

So it will be on TV in Germany??

go to the live footy instead. Someone like Grimbrarian will upload the full match if you can keep yourself from looking at the score

go to the live footy instead. Someone like Grimbrarian will upload the full match if you can keep yourself from looking at the score

Good point, hopefully it won't be too hard to avoid the result out there and then I can abuse the hotel wifi to watch the game afterwards.