Antonio

Echo the thoughts in this thread, happy for him and its suited both parties...

But the Yorkshireman in me is coming out and there's a MASSIVE red flag at the fee we've received. Do we know for definite if there is a sell on clause included? Because if he continues this form he could be on 15+ for both goals and assists for the season, maybe even by January, and then how much is he worth?! We're talking easily £8-12M with him being pacy, coming into prime and English.

Or of course he'll pull his hammy and be out for the season  gary megson

Edited by TomBee

Echo the thoughts in this thread, happy for him and its suited both parties...

But the Yorkshireman in me is coming out and there's a MASSIVE red flag at the fee we've received. Do we know for definite if there is a sell on clause included? Because if he continues this form he could be on 15+ for both goals and assists for the season, maybe even by January, and then how much is he worth?! We're talking easily £8-12M with him being pacy, coming into prime and English.

Or of course he'll pull his hammy and be out for the season  gary megson

I think when you look at the prices of English players of a similar age and with attributes (sometimes even with less championship experience) the reported 1.5-2m wasnt a great price.

Hes arguably been almost as important as Assombalonga too and the difference in price there is at least £5m.

We have always been poor at selling players and as usual, from the outside, it looked like we needed to rush the deal through.

Edited by Bluesteel

I think when you look at the prices of English players of a similar age and with attributes (sometimes even with less championship experience) the reported 1.5-2m wasnt a great price.

Hes arguably been almost as important as Assombalonga too and the difference in price there is at least £5m.

We have always been poor at selling players and as usual, from the outside, it looked like we needed to rush the deal through.

Maybe but maybe time will judge that we nicked May too. Personally I'm happy with the trades especially given our decent form so far.. We don't really know the actual amount of the Antonio fee nor of any performance based increments/sell on fee.

Edited by Dagmeister

Like many have said it wasn't working for him, even last season results were better without him in the side.

However, I believe he was the catalyst for our late push and consequent promotion from league 1 and will never forget his winner against Carlisle, or his opener against Wycombe.

Good luck with the rest of your career Michail, except of course against us.

could do with him now to provide the ammo for May still think May will turn out the dogs testicles for us tho 

Way too much ground bait BG gary megson

Didn't want him to go but as soon as he sulked and said he wanted out then do one for me. Don't really care now hes not our player and never will be again! Oh and never a pen in a million years, makes me laugh really all the ones turned down for us then he gets one for a perfectly good tackle....makes you wonder at times