The best Sheffield Wednesday home shirt EVER ?

In my opinion the best home shirts during my lifetime were the 1991 promotion and League Cup winning home shirt and the home shirt during the Di Canio and Carbone era.

Although historically I love the stylish simplicity of some of the home shirts from the 1950's and early 60's before we crazily ditched the stripes.

sheffield_wednesday_1990-1991.gif sheffield_wednesday_1998-1999.gif

Came across this recently - obviously we had a long association with Umbro :-) Cup Winning Kit!

b292be7d5350f09c0e3158be757f4ade_zpsad3d

Incredible.

As for the shirt, I don't recall this one. I've made a point of buying every home and away shirt since 1999, but I don't remember this one at all. 

Was it a third shirt?

Concentrate on the Shirt Pomp

Really?

Christ.

She's hardly a munter is she.

I don't think it helps that my testicles are like water melons at the moment.

Came across this recently - obviously we had a long association with Umbro :-) Cup Winning Kit!

b292be7d5350f09c0e3158be757f4ade_zpsad3d

Concentrate on the Shirt Pomp

There's something about a bird in a Wednesday shirt that sends me shitpot crazy mate.

Out of interest, what were people's thoughts on this one when it came out? I was only 13 so not a cynical poopydoo then but imagine the lack of proper stripes upset a few people

15292-zoom.jpg

I remember really liking it

I remember wanting to find out , track down and blast with my elephant gun the designer of this monstrosity!