U21s vs. Sheffield United, Bramall Lane, 7pm

If the blunts were going to milk it for all it's worth I'm bloody glad we equalised. Well done Wednesday, as much as I despise our porcine neighbours, I have to grudgingly admit their academy is rather good so dominating the second half is encouraging. Was the Swiss lad a bit mediocre from what I've heard? Any other standouts (good or dare I say it bad)?

I went game of two half's we were a lot better the second half

Number 9 for us was beyond awful, Corry looked a class above

Sounds like the first team, awaits a neg from CoD

Don't go to may of these games and if im honest I expected the standard to be a little better. We struggled first half couldn't really get into the game and no one capable of getting their foot on the ball made a few changes second half and were the better team. Corry started showing more for the ball and spreading it about. Not too many players on show who will be making the step up any time soon. Floro and corry the only ones anywhere near for us both are ready to be getting game time in league 1 or 2 if they want to progress.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Second half was better thought Corry looked good he's got a good football brain just keeps it simple the lads got talent just needs a chance at 1st team level he got eye for a pass maybe another loan spell would benefit him he deffo one we should invest time on as for McCabe he looks uninterested he needs to go out on loan the Swiss lad did ok aswell & betra showed flashes of promis