Life is complete

Twice now.

Lost one. Won one.

Typical, he comes along and we win - last night I eventually broke my jinx, it was the first midweek away game (excluding Boxing Days and friendlies) that I've seen Wednesday win since 2005, the last one was at Brentford in the play-offs. I've been to plenty in that time, just the wrong ones! (Stevenage springs to mind)

You have probably explained before Liam - but why Wednesday ???  

I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday primarily because my dad told me to support the team in blue and white as a kid. All the others I've managed to have no affection for but it's been different with Wednesday.

I don't like United and that itself was probably a large reason for my like for the Owls. Furthermore, I know plenty of United fans and they have become the most nauseating set of supporters I've ever come across. I also remember Barnsley taking the pee out of your relegation which has kind of stayed with me really. You then appointed Megson (one of my heroes) and that's when my interest started to grow. It was round about the same time I joined this forum and I've been made to feel welcome and accepted. Couldn't ask for much more really. Gradually I've got to know more Wednesday fans personally and after plenty of persuading they finally have me attending matches.

What turned into me just liking Wednesday and looking for their odd result every now and again has seen me now visiting matches, becoming obsessed with this forum, and making sure that at every half time and full time I'm fully aware of your result.

Edited by Liam_Baggies

I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday primarily because my dad told me to support the team in blue and white as a kid. All the others I've managed to have no affection for but it's been different with Wednesday.

I don't like United and that itself was probably a large reason for my like for the Owls. Furthermore, I know plenty of United fans and they have become the most nauseating set of supporters I've ever come across. I also remember Barnsley taking the pee out of your relegation which has kind of stayed with me really. You then appointed Megson (one of my heroes) and that's when my interest started to grow. It was round about the same time I joined this forum and I've been made to feel welcome and accepted. Couldn't ask for much more really. Gradually I've got to know more Wednesday fans personally and after plenty of persuading they finally have me attending matches.

What turned into me just liking Wednesday and looking for their odd result every now and again has seen me now visiting matches, becoming obsessed with this forum, and making sure that at every half time and full time I'm fully aware of your result.

I enjoyed reading that mate.

Didn't you go to the Leicester away game last season too?

UTO!

Boing boing!

Top guy!

By any chance did your dislike for United start after they had about 5 players sent off against you lol

Iv always had a soft spot for west brom too, ever since Megson was there, and also remember wolves fans throwing bricks at a bus we were on after they lost out on automatic promotion to you. 2-2 I think we drew with wolves and you beat palace if I'm not mistaken to go up.

Was funny seeing how angry mad the wolves fans were as we had nothing to play for and stopped them going up lol

You're not obsessed enough to come to the cricket with us though you Warwickshire poopydoo

You're not obsessed enough to come to the cricket with us though you Warwickshire poopydoo

And listen to you lot bleat on about Yorkshire?

No chance. Our time will come next year.

Top guy!

By any chance did your dislike for United start after they had about 5 players sent off against you lol

Iv always had a soft spot for west brom too, ever since Megson was there, and also remember wolves fans throwing bricks at a bus we were on after they lost out on automatic promotion to you. 2-2 I think we drew with wolves and you beat palace if I'm not mistaken to go up.

Was funny seeing how angry mad the wolves fans were as we had nothing to play for and stopped them going up lol

Precisely when it started.

I've heard the tales about the Wednesday fans chanting "One Gary Megson" on the day we got promoted.

lol

Its funny how just interacting with another teams supporters changes your point of view.

Time was I didnt mind Huddersfield and Charlton..hope they lose every game now.....

WBA I always had a place for anyhow after going down there yonks ago and having a laugh in a pub with the home supporters at a time when you really didn't usually have a laugh in a pub with the home supporters.

I like The Hawthornes and get down there whenever I can when Wednesday play...square proper shaped old football ground.

They weren't me second team or owt...Ive never really had one...but since the bagghie lads came on here..I find meself goin' "Yup" when they get one..So I suppose they are.

Not only that but they seem to have the same.."Aww for the sake of f.ook" mentality Owls fans have...hoping for the best fearing the worst and handling it all with the same stoic shrug of the shoulders ..head down keep goin'...

Theres plenty of fans who come on here either simply slating, or on the other hand blowin' smoke up yer ass...WBA fans seem to do neither and fit seamlessly into the whole fookfest of a football forum and football club...

Be great to meet up in the Prem...(Although you won't get "Yup" if you score