Life is complete

I've seen a Wednesday victory!!

Thought it were a good win in the end, performance was a bit iffy but its the result that matters and thankfully 'we've' managed to grab a couple of goals which on the balance of play in the second half, 'we' probably deserved it.

Have to say though, that first half was garbage. Irvine-esque. Didn't win any of the second balls and Blues got in behind the back four too often. Thankfully, Loovens and Lees were on hand to clear up any danger. I have to say, absolutely love these two - proper centre halves and Lees is a much better footballer than I thought. Both were colossus.

Second half was much better, won a lot of the 2nd balls and played with a bit more of a purpose. Maghoma I thought looked much better in the middle when Coke was dragged off and 'we' actually got the ball to Nuhiu and May a lot quicker.

Got to give Gray and his coaching staff credit. You're lucky that as a bunch of supporters you have a coaching staff and group of players that will run through bricks walls for the club - and most importantly, they're picking up results too. Support 'em, get behind 'em, cos they're doing you lot proud at the moment.

Anyway, I'm off to revert back to a life of depression.

Up the Owls.

Bxry9LMIcAAMmzc.jpg

(By the time I had stopped cheering and got my phone out, the players had started to bugger off)!

I'm glad you enjoyed it Liam.

Just remember - it's not always like this.

(Glory Hunter)

lol

It was refreshing in some ways Paul.

Albion and other things in life at the minute have been very depressing.

Last night was just a massive relief - a chance to forget absolutely everything.

A united fanbase, with players giving their all - I wouldn't mind some of those qualities at me own club.

Anyhow, Rov'rum up next for me.

It was refreshing in some ways Paul.

Albion and other things in life at the minute have been very depressing.

Last night was just a MASSIVE relief - a chance to forget absolutely everything.

A united fanbase, with players giving their all - I wouldn't mind some of those qualities at me own club.

Anyhow, Rov'rum up next for me.

It's the hope that kills you Liam.

(And, Alan Irvine)

lol