Does anyone agree?

We win 2-0 away from home and out "fans" are giving the players ratings of 5's and even as low as 3!

Is it me or are some "fans" idiots?

No, but we werent that good tonight. Brum played us better than we were.

Really happy, think SG is doing a Sterling job. Defensivt we look really solid, but there is still room for improvement. If you fail to see this, I suggest chess.

No, but we werent that good tonight. Brum played us better than we were.

Really happy, think SG is doing a Sterling job. Defensivt we look really solid, but there is still room for improve mental. If you fail to see this, I suggest chess.

I prefer Worksop Owl's post to yours.

Agree going forward we do need more options but my point is defensively we are solid and people on here wind me up giving the poor markings or if a winger got past mattock or Palmer for example that players becomes the worst player on the pitch due to a winger getting past them once maybe twice in a game.

I just think the fans need a reality check

This time last year where was we and look at us now. Massive changes and just need to be understanding that it's all gunna take time

any fans, myself included, that that put player rating on after a 2-0 away win, and point out negatives on single players, when its a team performance..........................are tools               F.A.C.T.!

any fans, myself included, that that put player rating on after a 2-0 away win, and point out negatives on single players, when its a team performance..........................are tools               F.A.C.T.!

Utter poo .....why cant people understand that 10 players can be outstanding and 1 utter garbage and still come up with a good team performance

Its like saying if a cricket team puts 600 on in the first innings, the opener that gets 200 should be classed as playing as well as the bloke who got a duck because its a team game

The first half was absolutely dire. Sunday League standard deal.

Second half picked up. As a whole the defence again were dependable and solid. Little to work against but were resolute every time. Made easy work of Clayton Donaldson although to be fair he's not Championship standard.

We're still massively crying out for a creative central midfielder and a winger who can cross.

Jury's still out on Drenthe for me, enigmatic but I really want him to prove his past worth when playing for Real Madrid.

People expect too much.

Forest on paper have a better team than us and will finish higher.

But they didnt play that amazing at Hillsborough considering they are top of the league.Neither did Derby and they are known for their good football.

You cant play well every game no matter who you are.Away especially you wont usually dominate.Infact even against poor sides you can be up against it and

have less possession.

Cant be harsh on anyone when you win away.It wasnt lucky because we've done it 3 times now.

Some people think that because they've played a few games at Sunday league level with their mates, that they know what they're talking about.

Check out the stick some of the numpties on here have been giving to Stevie May.

The boy is feeding off scraps, yet all the neverbeens and neverwillbe's can't wait to get on his back.

Anyone with half a brain can see he's a talent.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

We win 2-0 away from home and out "fans" are giving the players ratings of 5's and even as low as 3!

Is it me or are some "fans" idiots?

I gave everyone pretty much a 7 apart from Coke who got a 5 tonight. Are you saying he deserved a 6 or 7? I've been impressed with him this season (especially against Forest) but in that first half he was extremely poor. It was only after he went off that we started to really take the initiative to Birmingham.

Guess I'm an idiot though?!