Get darn on sat

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Got no issue with the fact that some people pick and choose.

At today's prices who can blame them and I think it poor of some to take the holier than thou' approach when it is often a financial restriction for many.

That said at the reduced prices this weekend, it will hopefully enable a number of people to get down to S6 and cheer us on.

Win on Saturday will not just see our first home victory, but also see us move into a play-off place.

Come on down...!

Finally after years and years of pestering I have talked the Mrs and my 3 daughters to come to this, it'll be the kids first ever time to a football match and my Mrs first ever home game. I'm really looking forward to this, our tickets came this morning so I'm hoping for a great win. If this doesn't get them hooked nothing will!!!

At today's prices who can blame them and I think it poor of some to take the holier than thou' approach when it is often a financial restriction for many.

That said at the reduced prices this weekend, it will hopefully enable a number of people to get down to S6 and cheer us on.

Win on Saturday will not just see our first home victory, but also see us move into a play-off place.

Come on down...!

Depends on results tonight - and of course Saturday.

Come on down...!

Agree completely. Some of the holier than thou fans, especially on Twitter, actually make me ashamed to support the same club sometimes. Using the fact that, some people simply can't afford to go to every game or simply choose to put their family time before Wednesday, as stick a stick to beat people with is pathetic.

Agree completely. Some of the holier than thou fans, especially on Twitter, actually make me ashamed to support the same club sometimes. Using the fact that, some people simply can't afford to go to every game or simply choose to put their family time before Wednesday, as stick a stick to beat people with is pathetic.

Some people need to chill. Most of the comments on this thread are clearly wind-ups.

If people can't afford to go or whatever, then fair enough. It's the ones who complain about the prices, but spend all afternoon in the pub instead that get on my nerves.

Apart from Big Guns of course.

It's not the people that pick and choose that bother me.

It's the people who hardly go to games and then moan throughout the match. 'That Nooohooo is poo poo, never been a footballer' 'Why have we still got a nobody managing us...we need a big name like Stuart Pearce' 'JJ is poo poo...can't believe he's still here....oooo g'warrrn JJ' 'Who's that coming off the bench, I think it's JJ'.

I am a people person, but not when people are absolute morons'

First person on Saturday who I hear moan about any of our defenders is getting an evil glare.

It's the people who hardly go to games and then moan throughout the match. 'That Nooohooo is poo poo, never been a footballer' 'Why have we still got a nobody managing us...we need a big name like Stuart Pearce' 'JJ is poo poo...can't believe he's still here....oooo g'warrrn JJ' 'Who's that coming off the bench, I think it's JJ'.

First person on Saturday who I hear moan about any of our defenders is getting an evil glare.

I sort of agree with you here.  Whenever there's a £10 match offer on there's always someone sat near me that wants every bugger to sing.  Don't they realise that I'm trying to sleep!!!

Come on down...!

Me and Harry cant make it on Saturday Mick, gutted at how the fixtures have turned out early season.  We have had to move a couple of rows back as well so we will be sat behind thee from now on.  UTO and hopefully a win.

I hope there is a decent crowd on Saturday, but cheap prices will mean the chavs and unemployed of our fan base will be able to attend, so I expect a poisonous atmosphere once the first pass goes astray. 

So what you're sort of saying is people who are poor and who are unfortunate not to have jobs are scum. Are you Margaret Thatcher? 

lol

An evil glare that should do it, perhaps raise your little finger to your mouth dr evil style whilst doing it!

Or alternatively you could grow a pair and tell them to pipe down.

PEOPLE HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO ATTEND

TICKETS ARE CHEAP WE ARE ACTUALLY IN A RESPECTABLE POSITION IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR A CHANGE

I'm working

Or don't go to games and moan on here, all the time.

I am with Liam on this one. Think it was best when we had that segregated area on the leppings lane for the unwashed. Oh how we laughed and pointed at them. If people can't be arsed to work why should I pay tax so they can go to a football match??......only joking!