Get darn on sat

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Taking the wife and daughter to this one really excited for it they are too and will have been there 3rd match this season wife says she wants a season ticket but not sure I can handle the earache!!

I wouldn't bother if I was you. It will be full of undesirables on Saturday.

I'll be sat next to someone who calls Maghoma 'JJ', no doubt.

And if Lees makes a small error he'll be called poo poo.

I hate cheap ticket matches.

Wait while they see Drenthe. Theyll be moaning how JJ isnt as good as they remember once they get over how theres two of him on the pitch.

Looking at the championship table, Reading have conceded 10 goals in 7 games.  We have conceded only 4.

Blackpool who are second bottom, have conceded the same amount of goals as Reading.

Good chance to play them and hopefully we go on the attack  and take all 3 points.

Looking at the championship table, Reading have conceded 10 goals in 7 games. We have conceded only 4.

Blackpool who are second bottom, have conceded the same amount of goals as Reading.

Good chance to play them and hopefully we go on the attack and take all 3 points.

Jinx

I hope there is a decent crowd on Saturday, but cheap prices will mean the chavs and unemployed of our fan base will be able to attend, so I expect a poisonous atmosphere once the first pass goes astray.

I know a couple that live in a £500k+ house up Ecclesall. One of them was born and bred that side of town and the other is from "good stock" from elsewhere and don't they just know it. They seldom go to the match but when they do they love to criticise. Edited by shandypants

I hope there is a decent crowd on Saturday, but cheap prices will mean the chavs and unemployed of our fan base will be able to attend, so I expect a poisonous atmosphere once the first pass goes astray.

What a pathetic comment...

Guest AbbeyOwl

I live in one of the most expensive areas of Sheffield and I have a job, so unsurprisingly I have a season ticket.

So, I own a Mansion, I am so rich I dont need a job and my member makes them bleed. 

PS - one of those is a fib lol