Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

Apparently he went to a game between us & Wolves and said he'd support whoever won (probably expecting it to be Wolves)  lol

Fair play to him though, he hasn't half stuck by it!

Not exactly passed down through the generations then is it?  I'm 4th generation of a wednesday supporting family and my kids are picking up the batten for the next wave. I'm quite proud of that . Good job wolves wern't playing Plymouth that day then? I dont really care where people come from, if they want to support the massive thats fine by me, merely stating I just dont get it, bit like me saying I'll support whoever wins the match on wednesday night....

Not exactly passed down through the generations then is it?  I'm 4th generation of a wednesday supporting family and my kids are picking up the batten for the next wave. I'm quite proud of that . Good job wolves wern't playing Plymouth that day then? I dont really care where people come from, if they want to support the MASSIVE thats fine by me, merely stating I just dont get it, bit like me saying I'll support whoever wins the match on wednesday night....

And I was merely stating the apparent reason he chose Wednesday when you were moaning that Wolves is a lot closer.. It's probably not like you picking who to support on Wednesday night because I doubt Tango already supported anyone before that game. 

Are you on your period?

Very sad behaviour from a grown man.

Standing there with no shirt on gesturing all game like a moron.

Why go to all the games and get on like that?

i tend to agree mate ... dont have a problem with taking his shirt off or not watching the game thats up to him but was stood behind him at brum and just kept singing some stupid ditty about coming from wolverhampton where beers 50p a pint apparently.his language is appalling , i can swear with the best of them but you have to be a pretty moronic 40 something to keep shouting feck off at the top of your voice to a few kids in another stand.

The lad is an icon .. top man ...roll (yes I have spelt that coorectly model.

See how many post about him for one!!!

Always got time to have a chin wag with disabled supporters or anyone

else.

He's been a bit preoccupied of late ... worried some one from the land of

fire may make a takeover bid for his belly with a view to developing it.

i tend to agree mate ... dont have a problem with taking his shirt off or not watching the game thats up to him but was stood behind him at brum and just kept singing some stupid ditty about coming from wolverhampton where beers 50p a pint apparently.his language is appalling , i can swear with the best of them but you have to be a pretty moronic 40 something to keep shouting feck off at the top of your voice to a few kids in another stand.

I've heard worse then Tango, he's mad but he's chuffing harmless, can't understand why he gets so much stick, he goes to every single game and stands out in a crowd, so fk?

I once met him in a boozer in Hartlepool away, night game, he was a really decent fella, plenty worse following us trust me.

Banned from Oakwell, but still comes and stands outside the ground to cheer us on on a cold Tuesday night. Thats dedication.

No it's not. It's stupidity, mixed in with an element of 'look at me'. The bloke doesn't bother me either way, but if asked for an opinion I'd say he was a big kid, looking for attention, and who gets that attention from other big kids that are very easily impressed by 'wacky' antics. I'd also question why he doesn't follow Wolves anymore.

No it's not. It's stupidity, mixed in with an element of 'look at me'. The bloke doesn't bother me either way, but if asked for an opinion I'd say he was a big kid, looking for attention, and who gets that attention from other big kids that are very easily impressed by 'wacky' antics. I'd also question why he doesn't follow Wolves anymore.

Spot on  ^^^^.............Personally I don't give a flying f**k one way or the other. Years ago the whole "look at me", shirt off in all weathers, "I'm some sort of psuedo celeb" thing was kind of comical. Way past it's sell by date now though and maybe it's time he grew up a bit. But hey, if that all gives him pleasure, then it's his choice.........harmless, if a little sad really.

I don't see what's stupid about him going to Barnsley and giving his support from outside the ground. Maybe he evn thought that there was an off chance he might have been allowed into the ground? I don't know. But it's certainly not stupidity.

Also, for all you saying he should grow up, or that people are big kids because they enjoy his presence........ Does this growing up malarky mean you have to be a miserable fanny like yourselves? If so, then I haven't grown up and if it means I have to be a miserable poopydoo to do so, I never intend to either.

My god some reyt mardy flippers in our fan base.

Not everybodys cup of tea but harmless & in fairness is there every game which not many can say so whats the problem is it because people recognise him but not me or you(which personally i couldnt give a throw about)?

A dedicated Owl and people slag him.

Just accept your ban like everyone else.

But not Tango who makes a big show of it and takes attnetion away from the match.

Takes the attention away from the match?! Yeah, because Sky Sports showed the highlights of Tango in the car park the next morning, and we all missed the goals!