Tango shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats

Very sad behaviour from a grown man.

Standing there with no shirt on gesturing all game like a moron.

Why go to all the games and get on like that?

I think it's sad when a fan who doesn't go to games slags a fellow fan off who's at the game supporting his team, we all know what he's about don't we? Yeah sometimes he's a *** so what though?, next time you see him have a beer with him.

I think it's sad when a fan who doesn't go to games slags a fellow fan off who's at the game supporting his team, we all know what he's about don't we? Yeah sometimes he's a *** so what though?, next time you see him have a beer with him.

Spot on, inside a football ground he's a bit of a nutcase and I don't like standing next to him but the bloke supports the club , always enjoys himself and does no one any harm ( except perhaps ear ache lol )

In a pub before the game I have always found him good company and enjoy talking to him.

I bet Wednesday wish they had 1000 fans like him

Remember a couple of seasons ago at Barnsley when he was banned for some reason - he still showed up and sung from the car park, I could see him from my seat.

Did you by any chance have a seat near the car park?

Guest james.taylor1982

Quality bloke and whoever goes to every Wednesday match home and away no matter where it is, Is a legend in my eyes, good man WAWAW

Live and let live.

Does no one any harm and puts his money in his pocket for our club. Not everyones cup of tea but leave him to it.

Bit harsh to have a go at him from the comfort of your settee when he has traveled to the game to get behind them.

Agree ! Edited by Bluey9

I get to as many as I can living in a different country and not having that much money etc

I'm not knocking the fact he is very loyal and does go to games, I admire any fan who can do that.  I just don't understand his behaviour. There are away season ticket holders who deserve more praise for going to all games and watching them. I think his behaviour is a bit sad and attention seeking. I'm allowed to express an opinion in this thread

I'm over for Norwich game and will have a beer with my mates instead.

Watching the game on live stream, and every time it shows the Wednesday fans

tango is shouting and gesturing to empty blue seats, does he ever watch the game.

1) The stream didn't show the entire stand..... I'm pretty sure there were people up there.

2) Who cares what he does? He travels miles, pays his money to get in. If he doesn't want to watch the game he's not obliged to.

3) Why squinny about someone not watching the match when you're watching a person not watch the match and not watching the match yourself?

He disappeared before the end didn't he? Was he asked to leave?

He often leaves the match early. Not sure how the true fan brigade will react to this.

Think anyone who is a bit of an attention seeker is going to annoy some fans, I never understood why he always leaves 5-10 mins early every game even last night when he probably could have walked home. When you talk to him he is a decent bloke and does no harm I guess.

Maybe to save himself from trouble. He's an easy target and I remember at Plymouth some years ago he got cracked by some tailface Janner on the way out.

Maybe to save himself from trouble. He's an easy target and I remember at Plymouth some years ago he got cracked by some tailface Janner on the way out.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a Janner?