Danny Sonner

He used to go boozing down Chapeltown , he left us 3 complimentaries at Everton once . We went to the ticket office to collect them but they wouldn't give them us 'cos 'we were too p1ssed . We paid in the first turnstile we found and ended up in the middle of Everton's kop. Everton went 1 - 0 up and I promptly fell asleep only to wake up alone  to see Alan Quinn score in the same net and started to play fecking hell with him for scoring an own goal . An Everton fan behind me kindly informed me that I had slept straight through half time , my mates had gone for a pie and a p1ss and the score was in fact 1 - 1 !

He was playing a bit above his level with Wednesday, we probably had gaps to fill in the squad after spanking too much money on wasters. What frustrates me is that when we went down, he was one of the payers that we could have turned into a decent Championship sidebut he was easy to get rid of so he went and we were left with the crocks and wasters.

The likes of Atherton, Sonner, Cresswell and Rudi could have been the basis of a decent Championship side and consolidated our place but instead we were lumbered with the high wages of non performers and merely got rid of whoever we could offload.

Yeah, much better to overspend on even worse players. Sonner wasn't a world beater but he was a long way short of being the worst player in that squad.

Who said anything about Sonner?

I'm talking about a Premiership club spending £75,000 on a player and getting 39 year old Barry Horne on loan.

Seriously. I could weep.