Owls fans in the home end at City...

I can remember this best in 70s when we played Rotherham at Millmoor, half of Tivoli waving like lunatics to all those on Railway end and Wednesday fans waving back.  :ghoulguy:

I remember it very well as it was the very first away game that i went to and think we beat them 2-0 or 3-0.we stood on the Tivoli end getting some right dirty looks from the Toytowners.

I remember it very well as it was the very first away game that i went to and think we beat them 2-0 or 3-0.we stood on the Tivoli end getting some right dirty looks from the Toytowners.

The 3-0 game was in early 80s, it was game before we played Brighton in semi finals at Highbury. 

We beat them at Millmoor on 4 consecutive visits 76-77 to 79-80 season by odd goal on each occasion. 

Tell a toy town fan this and they would denie it claiming that we've never beaten them in last 100 hundred years.  :tango:

City keep part of their ground closed for earlier rounds of the League Cup and expect a crowd of about 25000-26000.

We won't get many more tickets, if any, than what we've already got and these will go to season ticket holders and won't reach general sale. Quite right that season ticket holders get first dibs too.

It's why I had a fall back plan and got a ticket for another part of the ground.

The 3-0 game was in early 80s, it was game before we played Brighton in semi finals at Highbury. 

We beat them at Millmoor on 4 consecutive visits 76-77 to 79-80 season by odd goal on each occasion. 

Tell a toy town fan this and they would denie it claiming that we've never beaten them in last 100 hundred years.  :tango:

82-83 Season to be precise. Also sat with the six-fingered in-breds when we played the Dingles in the 90-91 season and and then proceded to leap out of our seats after Carlton Palmer grabbed an injury time equaliser and then us just giving it to them big-style :tango: .Ended up been chased towards the Bus Station Afterwards. :wacko:

Edited by parkfieldowl14

Guest OwlBeFlyingHigh

I've sat in the away end once. Worst day of my life. I was behind the person who got the last ticket away to Bradford, so I was there I just went in the Bradford end. We won the game 2 nil I'think' David Johnson got both the goals. But watching the packed out Wednesday end none stop singing and going mental when we scored was devastating as I wasn't involved. So I will never ever be doing that again.

Looks like i'll be in the City end with my City supporting mate.

Unless.....

Which of you lovely people with loads of point wants to but me a ticket? Im sure nobody would have thought to ask this yet. GBP, beer and sexual favours in return.

I await the hundreds of PM's i will no doubt receive now.

Thanks in advance