Owls fans in the home end at City...

It's not sold out yet and its possible we could get another allocation.

If you look on City website it says upper tier of East stand won't be used. This is because of low demand from City fans.

They might allocate this to us not using front couple of rows of seats.

This is very unlikely but possible.

Rarely shooting for classy with a mum joke to be honest,

Meanwhile, back on your original topic, would they not be able to give us extra tickets if we sell out quickly? Given how little their fans are likely to care about this one.

Going on some City fan sayin' not mate..I wanted 3 but can only get 1 next priority point wotsit..had a season ticket for years..but don't get to many away lately...don't fancy taking the wife on the city end either..

Rarely shooting for classy with a mum joke to be honest,

Meanwhile, back on your original topic, would they not be able to give us extra tickets if we sell out quickly? Given how little their fans are likely to care about this one.

Football Heaven have been in contact with the club today, who have confirmed that 5,400 is our first AND ONLY allocation, and we will receive no further tickets after the first batch sell out

Shame, thought we'd left the days of invading the home ends in league 1

Wouldn't be surprised if a few do try it then, although it's never something that appeals to me, I'm not expecting us to score in this game but watching your own team and not being able to cheer a goal or yell abuse at the defender when one of your players gets chopped down etc, is it really worth the money and effort?

It's not sold out yet and its possible we could get another allocation.

If you look on City website it says upper tier of East stand won't be used. This is because of low demand from City fans.

They might allocate this to us not using front couple of rows of seats.

This is very unlikely but possible.

There's more likelihood of them switching the game to Old Trafford than that.  :rolleyes:

Shame, thought we'd left the days of invading the home ends in league 1

Wouldn't be surprised if a few do try it then, although it's never something that appeals to me, I'm not expecting us to score in this game but watching your own team and not being able to cheer a goal or yell abuse at the defender when one of your players gets chopped down etc, is it really worth the money and effort?

With you on this one.  I'v done it a few times and it's awful.  More fun listening on the radio.

Just not bothered...

Guest Big Guns

Cos we will sell out the away allocation..and folk will still want to go..So some Wednesday fans will buy tickets for the home end..

glad I could explain it all to you mate...

you want me to feed you some porridge now?

Will you feed me some ?