Stevie May Scotland u21

I don't see why people would even contemplate watching!! Just because he's our player??? I'm English and to be honest I don't have that much interest in our national team, never mind a country that actually despises us as a footballing nation.

Sounds like you need a Steve Evans cuddle

I don't see why people would even contemplate watching!! Just because he's our player??? I'm English and to be honest I don't have that much interest in our national team, never mind a country that actually despises us as a footballing nation.

I don't think any of the other supposed 'home nations' but nether the less I don't mind them and always look for their results.

Much like I do at league level with the local and wider Yorkshire sides. They might hate Wednesday but I don't hate them.

I consider myself blessed to have been born into blue and white and really have no need to hate or be jealous of them as they are of us.

I always route for the home nations to qualify for European and World Cups, though they haven't had much joy recently.

I don't think any of the other supposed 'home nations' but nether the less I don't mind them and always look for their results.

Much like I do at league level with the local and wider Yorkshire sides. They might hate Wednesday but I don't hate them.

I consider myself blessed to have been born into blue and white and really have no need to hate or be jealous of them as they are of us.

I always route for the home nations to qualify for European and World Cups, though they haven't had much joy recently.

Spot on.

This^^^^

One benefit of Scotland going away is that we surely get to avoid all the latest score flashes from the most pointless league in existence.

Who cares how many points Celtic are going to win the league this year? The other teams would struggle in the conference!

......“There's been a goal at Motherwell, we'll be there in a moment”

WHO THE FOCK CARES!!!!!!! So irritating!