predict the team for Bolton

I agree with that team apart from Drenthe, I'd keep Maguire starting and bring him on as a sub.

Also keep loovens and lees together, as well as having 11 players on the pitch

lol

EDIT: Also isn't lee out a little while longer? If so swap him for Coke and I reckon that's about it.

Edited by MarkTheOwl

I agree with that team apart from Drenthe, I'd keep Maguire starting and bring him on as a sub.

Also keep loovens and lees together, as well as having 11 players on the pitch

lol

EDIT: Also isn't lee out a little while longer? If so swap him for Coke and I reckon that's about it.

Loovens is suspended 

I thinks there'll be a new forward alongside Nuhiu, and Drenthe will start on the bench I would imagine. Even if he's trained well at Reading, he has had no real game time. As for the new forward, who knows, but if we're looking to bring someone in when the loan window re opens, you can assume Gray is still not happy with our forward threat.

He'll play Zayatte and Magoma, new lads on bench.

Not necessarily.

He'll look at both Zayette and the French lad and see who forms the most sound partnership with Lees.

As for Drenthe I agree that he'll probably start on the bench. But it's not set in stone just because he's a new player.

May went straight into our first 11. These two lads will at least have the benefit of a couple of weeks of training with us before they play.

I think there will be minimal disruption. OK we lost our last game, but narrowly losing to Forest is no disgrace plus we've won all our away games so far. The one enforced change at the back is the only one I'd make, unless of course the new striker is of such quality that he needs to start. I would even leave Semedo in for this one, even if Hutchinson is fit. Semedo and Coke are a decent fit for an away game such as this.

Ten days away.

A lot could happen between now and then.

It's enough time on the training ground surely to see some new faces in the starting eleven.

Not sure if Drenthe has match fitness though?

Hope will be a starter I reckon. Dielna or Zayette to cover Loovens....

Westwood

Palmer

Dielna/Zayette

Lees

Mattock

Hutchinson

Hope/Maghoma

Coke

Maguire/Drenthe

May

Nuhui/Madine

I haven't a clue to be honest. We actually have options for once! Like it.