Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Guest Sheff Owl

Gray said..

"Well we thought we got a Striker in and he's got injured with his parent club so we are just gonna have to wait but i think it's gonna be a while before he's fit, so we just move on"

With Jon Walters looking like being back next week according to that site i can't see it being him.

No other notable names stand out on that list unless it's a younger player from the premiership or it's a Championship player.

Plenty of players out there it seems.

Jess Lingaard close to fitness at Man Utd - and option for McGugan's role if he doesn't come back. Ditto Nick Powell, Lewis Baker, Reuben Loftus-Cheek.....LOADS out there in that position.

Winger wise I had my eye on Jack Grealish from Villa at the start of the season but he's gone & broken into their first team the tail.

Jacob Murphy of Norwich and Tom Lawrence of Leicester would be two I'd have a serious look at.

Haven't a clue who is available in terms of striking options. 

One thing is for sure. We won't be buying anyone...which is why I dragged up the loan megathread instead of transfer rumours.

So, it opens tomorrow?

What do we need. Obviously a striker, a midfielder (if not McGugan) and a winger to replace Drenthe.

May even need to dip into the market for a centre half. Loovens is carrying a knock and close to a 2 game ban.

Let the fun commence.

Opens sat

cant see either Drenthe or McGugan returning as watford want to sell Lewis( so that rules us out) and Drenthe appears to have done a lord lucan , so thats two players required just to keep us at the same strength as we are now before we even think of improving the squad numbers wise.