Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

Just read that Sky sports won't be doing live reports with reporters on transfer deadline day. Don't blame them to be honest, get some rite idiots on.

wont make any difference to us .............. we dont do deadline day signings. Milan wallet is firmly locked away in the banks vault by then. 

Nick Powell looking like been available on loan , could really do with a player of his quality

Good shout.

We need some quality and players who know this division. Like Lewis McGugan or Matt Philips or Glenn Murray or Chris Wood or Nick Powell, etc

We've already missed out on plenty of Championship level quality, with the likes of ALF and Vaz Te, etc

Good shout.

We need some quality and players who know this division. Like Lewis McGugan or Matt Philips or Glenn Murray or Chris Wood or Nick Powell, etc

We've already missed out on plenty of Championship level quality, with the likes of ALF and Vaz Te, etc

Yes we've thrown away five points against Blackpool and Birmingham because we keep dragging our feet. The players have been there, and I'm talking about frees and loans, with at least thirty who could have done a job for us. If the money is there, and Gray has indicated it is, then we need to stop messing around and get them signed.

Yes we've thrown away five points against Blackpool and Birmingham because we keep dragging our feet. The players have been there, and I'm talking about frees and loans, with at least thirty who could have done a job for us. If the money is there, and Gray has indicated it is, then we need to stop messing around and get them signed.

Aye, sadly we've been needing attacking players of our own ever since promotion.

Just like the pitch; stadium, the facilities, the commercial side, the player recruitment as been done on the cheap and neglected in certain areas.

Whilst MM waits for some magical Fairy godmother to come in and take us off our hands and give him his asking price. :milan: 

It's remarkable how well Gray as done and where we are in the table, considering the budget and squad he has to work with.

Our budget and our attacking options are bottom 3 or League 1 level at best to be honest. :stuwinky:  

We beat blackpool

Why are we all clambering for Nick Powell?

Apparent attitude problem and loan terminated early by Leicester.

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/12/27/man-utds-nick-powell-has-leicester-loan-terminated-65368/

Drenthe had an attitude problem at Reading look at the performances he put in for us ... Different club different surroundings

Powell has undoubted quality and would add immensely to our meagre attacking threat at the minute

Tom Ince im not sold on... How did he get on at Forest ? But again a very good player with potential just needs to be as focussed as he was at blackpool to get his performances back to level that made him so highly rated, of Steve Bruce is looking for the right loan move for him he should take into consideration what we achieved with Connor Wickham and Ross Barkley for sure

Understand discussions to take Matt Phillips to Birmingham City on loan have resumed today #QPR #BCFC

^^ this would annoy me.

This would infuriate me !

Guest wilyfox

I assume finances would scupper our attempts, but that doesn't explain how brassic Birmingham could afford him. Although, Derby's approach for the player was rejected this week, so this could just be yet more twitter rubbish.

Guest brimowl

Bournemouth seem to be gambling just on sky sports they've bid 3.5 million for Birmingham player.dont no how they get around fair play