Proud Moment for me.

Way back in 2006/7 I was playing Soccer Manager, I started English league 2246 with Sheffield Wednesday in the 2nd division. On that game players change stats based on their real playing performances. Amongst overs who helped me eventually win the top league. Was a Royston Drenthe, pre Real Madrid, playing for Wednesday. And now he's here.. Can't wait.

Way back in 2006/7 I was playing Soccer Manager, I started English league 2246 with Sheffield Wednesday in the 2nd division. On that game players change stats based on their real playing performances. Amongst overs who helped me eventually win the top league. Was a Royston Drenthe, pre Real Madrid, playing for Wednesday. And now he's here.. Can't wait.

No one cares

I care too, nearly in tears here.  Thanks

Guest Deleted member

Haha great post.

If he can only get us to the top league I will be happy

post-7257-0-80629500-1409603634.jpg